Banish

The Most Underrated Clam? Among other things..

After thinking taking the time to formulate my post in

It got me thinking, which Clam War clams have done better than expected, or surprised you by holding back another clam when you assumed they were just going to be steam-rolled?

What is your favourite Clam War Clam?

Which Clam do you think has been the most active on the Clam War map?

What is your favourite Clam logo?

Which Clam do you think has improved the most in the last four months?

Let us know what you think!

RELIC?

RELIC?

RELIC?

RELIC?

RELIC?

I can haz bootlickerz goldz?

But seriously, this is an interesting idea :-)

TL;DR

j7T02qU.png

~allu

Which Clam War clams have done better than expected, or surprised you by holding back another clam when you assumed they were just going to be steam-rolled?

NTR: They beefed up pretty nicely during the first campaign.

GUP: They so funny.

Relic

PURPL's teary stormtrooper

NTR: See first response.

Havok.  They among were the first to land in NA when other big clans didn't want to participate in low tier arty festivals, they grew to such a large size that the Purple Dawn war happened, scored top 3 overall in the campaign, and they are still fighting to get more than their already 14K/day on the map.

Enjoy's Lakitu.

No one.  Talent migration seems to have more of an impact than anything.

Which Clam War clams have done better than expected, or surprised you by holding back another clam when you assumed they were just going to be steam-rolled?

ACES eventually they cracked, but I think since the campaign they've gone above and beyond what they used to be. Pre-campaign when I was in NARWL and we fought them, we were about even. Now I'm pretty sure they've surpassed a lot of clans in terms of talent.

CHAI I'm a little biased, obviously, but I love CarbonWard's attitude. They'll take on anyone who comes at them. If you could have heard some of the racist, most disparaging things I've heard from other clans when talking about CHAI, you'd be rooting for them too. No one respected CHAI during the campaign and everyone who attacked them learned a hard lesson.

RELIC recently, but before that I'd say the FORGE group vs. the RS/ACES/SKITT group.

CRABS though I'm also partial to NARWL's little Narwhal (only cause I chose it)

Tie between NTR and ACES. Both have improved significantly.

I think our clam is underrated

But I have to say the clan we underestimated the most was NTR

TYR. I took them for a no-name French clan and was proved entirely wrong when they blitzed the territories south of us during the campaign.

Dunno. None of them give me gold except my own, so..

Maybe SIMP? They always seem to be doing stuff.

It was Purpl's stormtrooper, RIP. Currently HAVOK(R Lee Erney)/FOXEY/M-A

No idea.

NTR: They beefed up pretty nicely during the first campaign.

GUP: They so funny.

Relic

PURPL's teary stormtrooper

NTR: See first response.

pretty much same

It got me thinking, which Clam War clams have done better than expected, or surprised you by holding back another clam when you assumed they were just going to be steam-rolled?

NTR

PBKAC is always entertaining, -G- is just fun to watch with the amount of steamroling they do.

No clue, I don't really pay attention to things outside our area. Probably some African clan who is bad@diplo.

I really like ours, but the logos of FGC are cool too.

Do we count? We've gone from non-existent to top 10. If not, NTR.

Favorite Clan?

Hardware_RUS

Most active?

Hardware_RUS

Seriously, if I understood Russian, I'd ditch any clan I would be in and join these guys. The fact that I'm not Slavic restrains me.

They simply give no 2 fucks and will smash into anyone who attacks them, the fact that they managed to hold off a Havok-main +SIMP onslaught for over a week earns them mad respect in my book. Not many clans can lay claim to that, RUS has a vicious core group of players that bloody even Havoks main team. Oh, and they beat down PBKAC when it comes to trash-talk. Dry Russian sarcasm > all. I'm getting a semi-boner just thinking about RUS.

Favorite Logo?

Hmm, I loved Barney and the Stormtrooper. Barney more. We had people threaten to leave because of Barney, so the StormTrooper was brought in via a CR/D thread. 

Most improved clan?

Gotta go with NTR, for sure. I've watched them grow from an African clan to where they are today. Truly the best TS to chill inside 

From the eyes of a pubbie:

NTR. They held off -M-A- along with many others in the First Campaign when not too long before they were a clan that had a tier VIII minimum requirement. 

CHAI. I can't imagine what it'd be like being a minority group in WoT and what comments about them they'd get behind their backs and in front of their face. They were back-stabbed by Enjoy, but despite that still went on to secure top 30 in the first campaign. They seem really lax, kinda like PBKAC lax except even more lax and it doesn't help that they only have a limited group of players to draw from so they have to make due with what they have. Despite all that, they persevere and own a swath of provinces (even if they aren't very valuable ones) along with M60's. They also have an amicable relationship with RDDT as far as I have seen. Also, I think 'ChineseDriveBy' is an amazing name. 

PURPL 

(Was supposed to be a joke since they got disbanded and I can't give a legit answer since the only time I played CW was during the 1st Campaign)

Tie between NTR's (And subclans) Advanced War logo(s), the late PURPL's Stormtrooper, and Enjoy's Lakitu.

NTR. See first answer. Also, I have a friend in NTR who is dissapointed that they won't let him use his M60 in CW's because he has no other tier X's.

Favorite Clan?

Hardware_RUS

Most active?

Hardware_RUS

Seriously, if I understood Russian, I'd ditch any clan I would be in and join these guys. The fact that I'm not Slavic restrains me.

They simply give no 2 fucks and will smash into anyone who attacks them, the fact that they managed to hold off a Havok-main +SIMP onslaught for over a week earns them mad respect in my book. Not many clans can lay claim to that, RUS has a vicious core group of players that bloody even Havoks main team. Oh, and they beat down PBKAC when it comes to trash-talk. Dry Russian sarcasm > all. I'm getting a semi-boner just thinking about RUS.

Favorite Logo?

Hmm, I loved Barney and the Stormtrooper. Barney more. We had people threaten to leave because of Barney, so the StormTrooper was brought in via a CR/D thread. 

Most improved clan?

Gotta go with NTR, for sure. I've watched them grow from an African clan to where they are today. Truly the best TS to chill inside 

Their recruitment post on the forums says non-russian are completely welcome btw.

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/252668-hardware-rus-is-always-recruiting/

From the eyes of a pubbie:

NTR. They held off -M-A- along with many others in the First Campaign when not too long before they were a clan that had a tier VIII minimum requirement.

CHAI. I can't imagine what it'd be like being a minority group in WoT and what comments about them they'd get behind their backs and in front of their face. They were back-stabbed by Enjoy, but despite that still went on to secure top 30 in the first campaign. They seem really lax, kinda like PBKAC lax except even more lax and it doesn't help that they only have a limited group of players to draw from so they have to make due with what they have. Despite all that, they persevere and own a swath of provinces (even if they aren't very valuable ones) along with M60's. They also have an amicable relationship with RDDT as far as I have seen. Also, I think 'ChineseDriveBy' is an amazing name.

PURPL

(Was supposed to be a joke since they got disbanded and I can't give a legit answer since the only time I played CW was during the 1st Campaign)

Tie between NTR's (And subclans) Advanced War logo(s), the late PURPL's Stormtrooper, and Enjoy's Lakitu.

NTR. See first answer. Also, I have a friend in NTR who is dissapointed that they won't let him use his M60 in CW's because he has no other tier X's.

PURPL kinda died...

Also, I have a friend in NTR who is dissapointed that they won't let him use his M60 in CW's because he has no other tier X's.

We reserve our M60s for when we have to fight unironic white supremacist clans. Can't afford not to be able to field a full team of them when DCM (or was it P-I-G? I honestly don't remember) needs to be beat the fuck down. I shoulda screenshotted jimmydice telling us 'the M60 is a joke tank'.

We reserve our M60s for when we have to fight unironic white supremacist clans. Can't afford not to be able to field a full team of them when DCM (or was it P-I-G? I honestly don't remember) needs to be beat the fuck down. I shoulda screenshotted jimmydice telling us 'the M60 is a joke tank'.

"A joke tank for a joke clan, Mr. Dice."

-G-, because they're gud at poasting, trolling, and are the worst @ tanks out of all of us bads.

NDP was pretty active during the campaign, although that was mostly due to us being bad @ clam wars and having to uproot and move to new spots constantly. Now it's kinda dead with Ross holding the torch :(

Vilin's new subclan Thugz makes me smile so much. I'm a pretty big fan of Penelope Pitstop and Wacky Races

NTR fo sho, you bad 4chan baddies.

Their recruitment post on the forums says non-russian are completely welcome btw.

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/252668-hardware-rus-is-always-recruiting/

Offtopic: That thread is pure gold :D

Most underrated smaller clan? DFA, having beaten RUS on three consecutive attacks against RUS, I'd say they have capacity to pull off major upsets. But for the bigger boys I'd definately go with CHAI, they have carbonward after all....

PLSGO Had a great laugh when I saw they took _W_W_ landing and then held off being mapped for a further 3 days.

Harware_RUS just loving how tenacious they are, they must be about the hardest clan to map I've ever seen.

Hardware, I can't think of a time where they haven't actvel been fighting at least 2 clans at the same time.

Enjoys or Purples former logo.

NTR, had never heard of them pre campaign  now they're holding a premier farming zone and they seem like cool guys.

Most overrated? (Just because I really don't like these guys)

Power Co, took over a week for the 4 of them to map us in Alaska and found them very underwhelming, _W_W_  was defiantly the toughest of them in the battles we fought.

Clam War clams have done better than expected, or surprised you by holding back another clam when you assumed they were just going to be steam-rolled?

DFA, since they were an Africa clan, now seemingly established on the Canadian border, not sure if that was by diplo or actual fights however.

Whatever one I'm in

Relic/Crabron Both have been in large conflicts since Campaigns kicked off, and only had a small break, PBKAC could be close in second, with us picking fights and "fighting boredom"

-G- or RedSky's

Oddly enough I would say -G-. They were on relatively even footing with Havok, and Forge in the past, now they have inherited the Elite and IMO core players from Havok/Forge.

The 1 week mapping of Purpl demonstrated their power quite easily.

I see how it is ... you ignore your fellow furry clam that's giving Crabs the what-for and that vacated the NE for you kitties to stretch out in.

I see how it is ... you ignore your fellow furry clam that's giving Crabs the what-for and that vacated the NE for you kitties to stretch out in.

I love Otter and you, Granny. Isn't my love enough?  :$

You fired arty at me on Port during pubs, I am mad@you. Lol

Otter is best water-faring "Petco" clan.

I haz 3day RO on regular forums, expect this forums 60day gud poasts to raise up while I'm here...

Ok... maybe not....

Landing a semi or a city bus on top of Kitteh and RELIC heads is how I express my love. Its a powerful, explosive expression of love. How could I do less?