Stige

EU slowly following NA and dying off?

17 hours ago, Statpadderer said:

This.

T6 stronks used to be fast and fun for us - easy wins, fast $$ and lots of LoLs using "creative" tank setups. Nowadays, you have to wait in the queue for ages, just to be constantly fighting topclans :feelsbad:.

Btw, you QSF fuckers wouldnt pull me into your SH... apprently my PR was too low for you to even glance at the freaking account :feelsbad:

On 3/7/2017 at 2:09 PM, TheMarine0341 said:

EU is competitive apart from FAME, but you also have 70000 folks online at prime time, and ive seen 15k around your 5am time period on EU2. 

Just to point out, your 15k online at 5AM is like our 15k during prime time sometimes.........

WOT IS on the decline, since 2010.  Many things are influencing this but I believe the main reason is clan wars.  Since 2.0 was implemented a giant drop in tankers online was evident.  Clan Wars was also slowly being killed off since 2012 soooooooo 

On 3/8/2017 at 1:36 PM, Kolni said:

FAME>CSA>G100 atm I think

G100 isn't as good as 3XR because their A-team didn't come along. The WGL players went to WHYOU or FAME and I think the overall standard of the clan lowered in terms of individual skill but they make up for it in coms and proper strats

CSA has always felt like a strange one but damn they're not bad at all, SHs against them are by far the most challenging ones

I think there is some merit to it though, two years ago there were more than 1 international clan to choose from, a lot of powerhouse clans died fast in the competitive scene.

UNICA, F15, -MM, 322, KAZNA, EFE, PTS and the entire OM cluster existed at the same time and were good at it, a victor of campaigns weren't predictable and the top 10 could be placed any way. 

It's a bit like football, it used to premier league with tons of even teams fighting for the top but now it's Bundesliga with only the middle and below part of the table is the unpredictable one

wtf is CSA?

that G100 much better slightly. They did youtuber versus every clanu EU.

GG polish clan after 3XR

1 hour ago, IanSanJR said:

wtf is CSA?

that G100 much better slightly. They did youtuber versus every clanu EU.

GG polish clan after 3XR

It's one the oldest competitive clan remaining on Eu (Around since 2011)

Irc, there is a decent amount of Cz WGL pro player in CSA

G100 may not be as good as 3XR because some of their top players did not follow

Still is one of the best remaining. 

On 3/7/2017 at 11:38 PM, Luna said:

EU has like 5x the pop of NA, and even we have at least 10 respectable clans that stay competitive. I find it impossible that Fame is the only good one left.

It is the truth though, FAME is the only good international clan left on EU.
And even considering all clans, there are like 3 good clans total on EU (FAME, G100, WHYOU).

Ded game is ded :((( Fucking polish retards ruined PIGEO...

7 minutes ago, Stige said:

It is the truth though, FAME is the only good international clan left on EU.
And even considering all clans, there are like 3 good clans total on EU (FAME, G100, WHYOU).

Ded game is ded :((( Fucking polish retards ruined PIGEO...

:facepalm:

It doesnt help that WoT console has gotten 4 or 5 new maps, with a couple of them being 1200x1200..... and it got the chieftain mark 6. Idk WG is dropping the ball IMO

I slightly disagree that the general quality of WoT players on EU has gotten worse on account of my recent and even overall WR steadily dropping since I started WoT at EU launch after CB and playing like 200 battles per year since release it was hovering normally around 53%, now I can barely break 50% WR in OP t8 prems but then again my WIN8 is higher and I barely played tier 8 much until 2016 so probs user error.

1 hour ago, RGM79GM said:

I slightly disagree that the general quality of WoT players on EU has gotten worse on account of my recent and even overall WR steadily dropping since I started WoT at EU launch after CB and playing like 200 battles per year since release it was hovering normally around 53%, now I can barely break 50% WR in OP t8 prems but then again my WIN8 is higher and I barely played tier 8 much until 2016 so probs user error.

Since post battle stats 2.0 I check the worst player on my team (both final result and gameplay). 2-3 years ago most of terribad players were 47% WR and below. Nowadays I'm not surprised when I see 50% WR behaving like a bot so I assumed that in general players above 53% WR do their job or at least try to do so. It's only my opinion after all.