Kerba

Levine and Marks' 1928 study of Public battle intelligence.

ucIkWjy.png

I was reading through my monthly scientific journals when I came across something rather interesting from the annals of history. I showed it to my boyfriend and he insisted on posting it here, as you guys would probably find it the most interesting :^)

That feeling when you and your friend both go to the same selective school, you have 1.7k wn8 and he has 500 with similar amounts of battles played :damn:

The wn8 table is flawed. Anything below 100 has serious mental issue

4 hours ago, yuryi said:

Is this table suggesting that greens dont have IQ?

Green = Borderline retarded :doge:

You would need a lot more data to claim such a correlation though this could also just be a joke. Also the population percentages wouldn't line up at all in the first place. People below 80 IQ are pretty much unable to function as independent adults.

4 hours ago, MAJEST1C said:

The wn8 table is flawed. Anything below 100 has serious mental issue

Green = Borderline retarded :doge:

that explains all the visits to Dr. Happy Fun Time :feelsbad:

I take offense to the fact that even though one may be deemed intelligent, they are not always wise in the ways of wisdom.

Furthermore there are a few of us older folks here and on the forum, who fall into the ... older crowd you might say, who no longer possess the quick twitch reflex and hand eye coordination of our younger gamers, and are greens.

Making bold stoke statements like all xxx are yyy, is often a sign of inexperience and shows a lack of wisdom.

Just because one may be able to set up a web page, do this or that and have a college degree doesn't necessarily make them superior to someone else.  I know people with eight grade educations that can take any car apart and rebuild it as easy as one of you may build a computer.  I also know well educated people with Masters degrees and Doctorates who can't change a flat tire or change the oil on a car.

On 3/8/2017 at 9:44 AM, Inciatus said:

You would need a lot more data to claim such a correlation though this could also just be a joke. Also the population percentages wouldn't line up at all in the first place. People below 80 IQ are pretty much unable to function as independent adults.

While im sure this thread was made in a mostly joking manner: Have you seen the decision making process of the average person?

We had to have a safety brief last year because some idiot here was running with headphones on....ON THE FUCKING TRAIN TRACKS and got hit by a train. Because trains are sneaky.

Perfect equivalent of the in game tard who fails to see the 14 other players on the team go west. So he goes east alone and immediately dies. Then spends the rest of the match bitching about having a shit team who can't look at a map and that were going to lose when we're already up 14 - 6 with him being the only one dead on our team.

I don't think intelligence and skill at a game are very strongly correlated. There is probably some weak positive correlation, but at my old job a guy I worked with said he had met someone else on base that also played world of tanks, and said the guy wanted to play with me sometime. This guy was a scientist type, so not retarded IRL. His WR was like 45%, and I believe his WN8 was in the 500s. I did not contact him in game, because I'm a snob.

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 5:38 PM, Treeburst said:

I don't think intelligence and skill at a game are very strongly correlated. There is probably some weak positive correlation, but at my old job a guy I worked with said he had met someone else on base that also played world of tanks, and said the guy wanted to play with me sometime. This guy was a scientist type, so not retarded IRL. His WR was like 45%, and I believe his WN8 was in the 500s. I did not contact him in game, because I'm a snob.

Ok, that made me laugh.

Of course, I'm retarded so I laugh a lot.

Wait!!  I'm not playing WoT up to my IQ range!!!!  I must be playing4fun.  

If I show you certified IQ results, will you change my colors?  

5 hours ago, DirtyACE7 said:

How about a WoT savant? A total genius in WoT but a total retard outside of it.

Anyone doing wot esports is only doing it because they don't have anything better to do with their lives:doge2:

Just an example:

One of my colleague is responsible for our financial products design and is solely accountable for a raise in the area of about two million of annual revenue in the last 3 years by analysing and redesigning a bunch of our core products that were widely regarded as already pretty optimized. After we took part in a new IQ test that HR wanted to use to test new students he showed at 155.

His WN8 in WoT after like 8k battles is 300 because he is one of the most avid tunnel visioners I have ever seen and at a ripe age of 55 he is also a bit slow to react.

So OP: early bird april fools joke?