ThomChen114

Centurion 7/1 - post 9.17.1 buff

8 hours ago, hazzgar said:

Have you tried Conway big gun hesh? 

No, i have Fv 4005, and its imo a shitbox, perhaps i sell it and get a conway instead, but i have good memories from old conway with 120mm gun and 35km speed (or whatever slow it went), it wasnt good, but it kinda worked, dont wanna spoil that :P

Also, HESH only works on accurate guns i think, Conway gun seems really slow... (it does get brutal dpm though, so might in the end still work, but wont try it yet)

24 minutes ago, GehakteMolen said:

No, i have Fv 4005, and its imo a shitbox, perhaps i sell it and get a conway instead, but i have good memories from old conway with 120mm gun and 35km speed (or whatever slow it went), it wasnt good, but it kinda worked, dont wanna spoil that :P

Also, HESH only works on accurate guns i think, Conway gun seems really slow... (it does get brutal dpm though, so might in the end still work, but wont try it yet)

Conway gun + HESH + intuition is insanely good. Switch to HESH when you can pen, Ap when you can't. 

5 hours ago, sr360 said:

Conway gun + HESH + intuition is insanely good. Switch to HESH when you can pen, Ap when you can't. 

Build it with IAU vents and a rammer. 200 pen hesh is better for tier 9 than 230 is for tier 10. But under the old mechanics a non pen was too penalized for smaller alpha. Now having a faster aiming gun on a better platform is superior, especially when it takes less than 2s to reload to AP round. 4k dpm if you're penning those HESH, acceptable meaty hits if not. The rounds ARE slow.

Yeah the shell speed is something that usually puts me off most tanks. Anything sub 1k and I literally can't hit a barn door but some people love STB's, Kran's etc so they can probably make this work.