Sign in to follow this  
PantyHero

The What Are You Currently Listening To Thread

One of the best and most emotional trance tracks ever! Little back story to those who care: RAM wrote and Produced this track after he lost his Wife to cancer. Now listen to that damn Chorus oh dear lord! (Full volume required!)

On 25/03/2017 at 11:40 PM, BlackAdder said:

@PantyHero will ram stop whoring his dead wife already?!

also he made remake of Ages of love, I didn't listen yet but I expect train wreck.

Also i will post some emotional trance tracks, with all due respect but RAM isn't that good.

The beauty of music, he can do whatever he want to. I wouldn't call it whoring I would call it losing your best mate and lifepartner that you expected to live the rest of your life with, but I can see you're having a hard time understanding this, so I take it you don't have a wife or have any fucking clue what it says to lose the one you love the most. It naturally changed his life forever so it's only normal that it affects him musically as well seeing as his tracks are melodic based. 

Saying RAM isn't good only proves you know absolutely nothing about Uplifting melodic trance, cause the charts and sales speaks for themselves. Fine you don't like him but saying he isn't good as what he is doing, is same as saying he is a bad producer and that couldn't be further from the truth. Do enlighten me with all the great emotional trance tracks you have that puts RAM to shame :-)

29 minutes ago, PantyHero said:

Saying RAM isn't good only proves you know absolutely nothing about Uplifting melodic trance, cause the charts and sales speaks for themselves. Fine you don't like him but saying he isn't good as what he is doing, is same as saying he is a bad producer and that couldn't be further from the truth. Do enlighten me with all the great emotional trance tracks you have that puts RAM to shame :-)

I must say if you care about charts you are off the wagon. Ok i can understand you are lost someone and you did one track, but continuously pushing tracks it's bit of whoring. About RAM quality you can read on trancefix (I guess you are familiar with that piece of internet heaven) about emotional tracks i will put few when i'm home on my pc.

RAM isn't all that bad, but glorifying as best emo artist is plain wrong. 

But then again good trance and charts and sales dont go hand in hand.

5 minutes ago, BlackAdder said:

I must say if you care about charts you are off the wagon. Ok i can understand you are lost someone and you did one track, but continuously pushing tracks it's bit of whoring. About RAM quality you can read on trancefix (I guess you are familiar with that piece of internet heaven) about emotional tracks i will put few when i'm home on my pc.

RAM isn't all that bad, but glorifying as best emo artist is plain wrong. 

But then again good trance and charts and sales dont go hand in hand.

I know quite a lot about trance seeing as I had a few releases myself back in the mid 2000's and quit music production back in 2011 with my last release Farewell. Back then Trance changed, it got more and more mainstream and all the big artists became big sellouts who sounded more and more like everyday mainstream radio music. 

The "Rolling bassline" era' as I like to call it is when uplifting trance was at its very best. Thankfully it is coming back more and more and that is actually one of the reasons I like many of RAM's tracks, he uses rolling bass lines like oldschool Sean Tyas, Daniel Kandi, Nitrouz Oxide etc. and heavily focused on unique emotional melodies. I've added my last release which was actually my "emotional" farewell track to trance, I knew when I made it that It would be my last song. I apologize for the quality though, its a heavily compressed free version on youtube (Security against people ripping sound directly from youtube) so the sound is horrible, but shouldn't kill ya :-)

How about triplets everywhere. Rolling bassline is kinda boring because every fool is doing it. But if you were in production you know what i'm talking about. 

Quite frankley there is so little tracks waiting to actually hear. Most of them are ghost produced or generic as fuck.

Also for me best era is till 2k, and later everything went to shit. With few exceptions of course.