Sign in to follow this  
Psycodiver

Largest single damage salvo I ever fired

A Iowa made a big mistake coming around the corner at just over 2km away, I was able to land 5 Citadels for over 60k damage. I'm pretty sure he thought he had my lowly Colorado bent over the barrel lol. I was able to mess up that Gneisenau that came around also before I was finished by a DD. Sorry about the graphics, the whole match was laggy and Bandicam was acting up (to be honest I haven't used it in forever either and really need to upgrade to something better)

Heres a link to the replay if anyone wants to watch the whole thing

https://wowreplays.com/Replay/32594

Ouch.

Although I don't recall seeing a salvo higher than Aerroon's 95k versus a Yamato.

35 minutes ago, Yurra said:

Ouch.

Although I don't recall seeing a salvo higher than Aerroon's 95k versus a Yamato.

Unless you caught an HP buff Yamato or a GK upskirting you then you probably can't get a higher salvo than that.

If we're going to turn this into the devastating strike thread:

1 hour ago, OnboardG1 said:

Unless you caught an HP buff Yamato or a GK upskirting you then you probably can't get a higher salvo than that.

If we're going to turn this into the devastating strike thread:

I think using Daft Punk as your backing vocals would have made it more "euro".  I bet you guys are chomping at the bit for WG to finally construct some form of CW for clans.

2 hours ago, BiggieD61 said:

I think using Daft Punk as your backing vocals would have made it more "euro".  I bet you guys are chomping at the bit for WG to finally construct some form of CW for clans.

Heck I would be happy for some decent replay controls lol

My best is around 65K in my Yamato to Something I cant remember. The only reason it wasnt higher was because the guy didnt have any more to give. It was like 5-6 cits

I once did 1160 damage because the rest were over pens :thumbup: 

Most was like 50k to a Yamato in my NC, but he did they same to me immediately :(

March of 2001 - totally unexpected 3rd child - the braces alone have cost me over 5 grand ....

Instantly killed an Iowa from near full health (wanna say 90% health) with Izumo once. He was of course broadsiding like a gud Iowa.