3 minutes ago, garryallen said:

Get an object 252u

Yeah trust me, that's crossed my mind, kinda want an excuse to get one of these though, really don't want to fork out for both. Gotta decide quick, Tan hinted at pulling the Stalinmobiles on the 24th.

19 minutes ago, Cronk said:

What if you suck/are teal, got a Skorpion G and still suck?

The problem with this tank is that the playstyle is cancerous if you're not patient or into the whole kemp boosh thing. That and with the amount of city maps it takes people who really know what they're doing. Not trying to bash you or anything just that this these tanks are more difficult to use at their full potential than alot of people realize. It's something I guarantee alot of shitters on the main forums are going to realize today. they see the gun stats and think HURR DURR OP buy it and then die repeatedly. Then ask for a refund. 

Just now, _Assad said:

The problem with this tank is that the playstyle is cancerous if you're not patient or into the whole kemp boosh thing. That and with the amount of city maps it takes people who really know what they're doing. Not trying to bash you or anything just that this these tanks are more difficult to use at their full potential than alot of people realize. It's something I guarantee alot of shitters on the main forums are going to realize today. they see the gun stats and think HURR DURR OP buy it and then die repeatedly. Then ask for a refund.

Certainly not taken as bashing, I'm on the fence myself about whether I could make it work.

3 hours ago, Cronk said:

Certainly not taken as bashing, I'm on the fence myself about whether I could make it work.

be on the receiving end of their bunker buster rounds then assess whether you want to be able to deliver that sort of pain as well

2 hours ago, Errants said:

Stupid question, as I couldn't find it in Tankopedia... crew layout the same as the other S-Tanks?

Yes same as tier 8 and above, 3.

I'm kind of enjoying it only because it has stupid pen and apcr for standard ammo so can literally pen anything so no need for gold rounds.

But it is near useless if you get spotted or get a city map or go in a bad spot.

You cannot clean up towards the end because of siege mode and 1000hp

I'm also finding it doesn't make THAT many credits since the shells are 1100 each and you'll struggle to do more than 3k unless the enemies sit still for you.

Its not very fun imo and if you want a t8 prem get the 252U as its just more versatile.

Already aced it too but I have only seen like 5 others through out the day

tSQks1i.jpg

10 hours ago, _Assad said:

mi0b0X2.jpg

I clearly need a crew trainer

I can tell you right off the bat that it will be shit for SH and very situational in pubs; that doesnt mean it's bad, but all these idiots see the gun and and camo and think it will be the easiest prem ever. If you can I'd recommend the Skorp G because more noob friendly, and easier to win games because of turret and being able to fight at close range. I'm still gonna get this tank and I think it will be a monster in pubs (For myself ofc).

Here is the reason why: It's not the 10mm of extra armor (Over the UDES) and it's not even the fact that every reviewer is in fact a retard for overlooking a critical detail. No it's the siege mode speed of 8kph. When you first jump from that mediocre 5 to 10 it feels so much more mobile. And even though 8 still isn't 10 it's sure as shit better than 5 making working ridge lines all the more easier.

Oh and the thing that the retarded reviewers ALL missed is that the UDES when in siege mode still suffers from dispersion values of .29 for moving in siege mode and .19 while turning. The S1 while moving has an atrocious value of .38, but with appropriate equipment/crew skills the aim time is 1.2-1.3s. EXCEPT when rotating in siege mode just like the tier 10 it has .01 bloom. Meaning once you get your campering spot you can snap shots like a mother fucker.

TLDR if you have any idea of how Camo mechanics work and have tried the swedish TDs before; by all means go for it. If not and you suck get the Skorpion G.

i concur

the no bloom travse means i can fight further up than the UDES could even dream of

the STRV is built for closer engagements while still being a solid sniper in its own right (.29 is still really fucking good)

Haven't played any high tier IKEA TD's but one thing that jumps out at me from watching replays/youtube vids is the shell velocity.

And 288 pen APCR.

18 hours ago, TheMarine0341 said:

Gotcha.

Btw, notice if its engine fires or fuel tank fires?

I got set on fire like 3rd game by an E4.

Biggest problem for me on this tank is the mobility, it feels sluggish as all hell, I've played the UDES on test and that was like a light tank in acceleration and speed.

This thing feels slower than a T-10 or 113 so it just doesn't feel very mobile. I was on El Halluf trying to re-position away from a WZ-120 back toward my cap and you are doing like 30 kph up that slight hill. 

Also means many of the mountain goat positions are just not doable in this tank, it's too sluggish.

Good things are the faster speed in Siege and the zero dispersion when moving side to side which means you can easily shoot fast moving targets going left to right. 

And obviously the camo, I'd recommend turning on Assault and Encounter when using this tank (and campy TDs or lights in general) as it improves the map pool.

Only really managed one decent game in 5, mainly due to awful teams and tier 10 games. Couldn't recommend it unless people love the Swedish TDs.  I bought it as a learning curve and a challenge. 

AvOWr37.png

Me atm 70 games in I'm not going for #1 DPG I was just shooting for over 65% 2500

As for profits being a bit low; I've probably had to use less than 20 prem rounds in 70 games, but I do run Prem kit, AFE, Food because I see it as a necessity. Even with my loadout it still pulls more creds than a similarly loaded IS6. without the prem rep kit you could probably pull in 65k with my setup.

On 3/21/2017 at 11:19 AM, SchnitzelTruck said:

Will this end up being called the Gasai?

"they've got a gasai in that bush"

Fun fact, I saw him in this tank yesterday and used him as armor. Then he did 4200 and we carried.

2 minutes ago, CraBeatOff said:

Fun fact, I saw him in this tank yesterday and used him as armor. Then he did 4200 and we carried.

Yeah Gasai is a great player, especially in the e25... pity he is tomato@lyfe

This is probably the first tier 8 premium with normal MM where you don't really want to be top tier, cos if you are top tier you have nothing to support and are probably taking the spot of an IS3.

Got Kharkov last night and their team was defender, IS3, Super P, whereas we had zero heavies. Still managed just short of 3k by picking on tanks who only had 90mms (but still lost obviously) 

Might change with the new MM, but this tank cares far less about what tier it gets placed in and way more about the map you get. 

8 hours ago, tajj7 said:

Might change with the new MM, but this tank cares far less about what tier it gets placed in and way more about the map you get. 

I felt like the Udes was most powerful in a tier 9 battle, and acceptable for its roll in tier 8/10 battles as long as map rotation favored you as already mentioned

8 hours ago, tajj7 said:

This is probably the first tier 8 premium with normal MM where you don't really want to be top tier, cos if you are top tier you have nothing to support and are probably taking the spot of an IS3.

Got Kharkov last night and their team was defender, IS3, Super P, whereas we had zero heavies. Still managed just short of 3k by picking on tanks who only had 90mms (but still lost obviously) 

The tank is a magnet for T10-fights on city-maps for some reason. Best example is Paris. I've seen that map a total of 10, maybe 15 times since it was released. I got it 6 times in the two days I own and have driven this tank, with Pilsen being just as prevalent.

I want one of these but if it makes trash credits then why even. I can train UDES crews in T8 strongholds and the only other keeper in the line at high tiers is the T10. This is just truly a gimmick to get retards to try the new siege mode. (Which obviously was the intent of this.)

I'm finding it gets spotted pretty easily even when super far away... But I'm a pleb

You can't even go to normal TD spots as you can't back up fast enough to get away, if you get tracked whilst in siege you are dead without question.

I am liking it though as the current meta makes me want to shoot myself, can't play any heavies since the gold spam is out of control XD

So I get sit back with the clickers and well, auto pen everything coz 288 apcr

288 pen/390 damage?! Damn.

However it's the dispersion that bothers me. Reminds me of my 122S that can't hit hit shit from mid range. The 100Y has better accuracy and I don't even have vents or BIA.

2 minutes ago, crapcannon said:

288 pen/390 damage?! Damn.

However it's the dispersion that bothers me. Reminds me of my 122S that can't hit hit shit from mid range. The 100Y has better accuracy and I don't even have vents or BIA.

The dispersion is out of the siege mode, its more like .28 ish. Wargaming for some reason doesn't show these stats.