Psycodiver

Any interest in a Mikasa division?

I was thinking of doing a Mikasa division tonight for shits and giggles, I don't have a mic still (unless people want to hear me talking over static cause the old one died) and I'm not 100% sure, could do it tomorrow instead or next weekend. Basically I'm throwing it out there lol

1 hour ago, RollerCoaster47 said:

Sold that ship, just like I do with all low tier garbage (aside from Nikolai and Arkansas Beta).

1 hour ago, Rodrigopine said:

This (x100)

Heathens.

-proud member of the Mikasa Society on EU

I only take it out once in a great while in coop, or random if I forgot to switch over, watching the firework show is always fun, I just wish I could get some in the Training so I could take 12 Mikasas against a Yamato lol

2 hours ago, Psycodiver said:

I only take it out once in a great while in coop, or random if I forgot to switch over, watching the firework show is always fun, I just wish I could get some in the Training so I could take 12 Mikasas against a Yamato lol

You can always do something similar if enough people have one, Imagine 15vs15 mikasa's

On 3/25/2017 at 10:53 PM, yoyoya2 said:

You can always do something similar if enough people have one, Imagine 15vs15 mikasa's

Mikasas vs Auroras, enjoy watching Aurora beat the poop out of mikasa.