Sign in to follow this  
SlyMeerkat

Elited Tank Question

Just something I have been wondering about and that is, once a tank has been elited and another tank gets added in the line ahead of it, does the previous tank still stay elited or does it lose that status until you have researched the new tank?

With the new tier light tanks soon coming, this is the question I have been interested in knowing.

Thanks

Not sure where you want to go with this question. I know that if you have activated crew training, this stays active and you can choose to tick off the mark to start getting exp on the tank again. 

3 hours ago, sohojacques said:

But will that be the case on tanks that are getting bumped up a tier? I doubt it. Otherwise you'd be scoring a new tier X light tank research free.

Any tank added to the tree will NOT be researched, even if the tank is researched.

When WG edits in either new tanks or modules to/branching to equal or higher tiers from an existing tank, you do not get them researched for free.  They have, however, given LOWER tiered tanks fully researched, if you had the previous vehicles elited.