yoyoya2

Chivalry medieval Warfare Free On Steam Right now

50 minutes ago, An_Arty_Player_Hits_You said:

yup pretty dank and good for community nights, take it while its free gents

Can't wait to swing a big old pointy phallic shaped metal thingy in @insurgus's face instead of the usually meaty kind

1 minute ago, cpraf104 said:

It's basically mount and blade, no?

Apparently it has some pretty bad animation exploits that a lot of high lvl players use that ruin the "realistic combat" 

These exploits are using 3rd person to spin around and hit stuff all around you while making it impossible to hit back (Ballerinas) also because the back swing does dmg(the same amount) you can kill someone behind you 

and the other on is dragging which is moving your character so that the hitbox of your swing hits earlier than its supposed to. IRL this would take off alot of penetrating power and cause minor dmg but in this game it causes the same dmg and makes blocking much harder. There's also a delayed version that also uses an animation exploit to cause the hit to be registered later than it should causing the other players unable to block. 

3 hours ago, yoyoya2 said:

Apparently it has some pretty bad animation exploits that a lot of high lvl players use that ruin the "realistic combat" 

These exploits are using 3rd person to spin around and hit stuff all around you while making it impossible to hit back (Ballerinas) also because the back swing does dmg(the same amount) you can kill someone behind you 

and the other on is dragging which is moving your character so that the hitbox of your swing hits earlier than its supposed to. IRL this would take off alot of penetrating power and cause minor dmg but in this game it causes the same dmg and makes blocking much harder. There's also a delayed version that also uses an animation exploit to cause the hit to be registered later than it should causing the other players unable to block. 

I only played it for the Black Knight server mod... bashing people to death with your shield because you lost your sword arm never gets old.

For those who actually liked Chivalry, but found the exploits a deal breaker, its worth having a look at this

https://mordhau.com/

3 hours ago, Politx_Killer said:

I only played it for the Black Knight server mod... bashing people to death with your shield because you lost your sword arm never gets old.

For those who actually liked Chivalry, but found the exploits a deal breaker, its worth having a look at this

Mordhau looks awesome. Backing now :-)

2 hours ago, OOPMan said:

Mordhau looks awesome. Backing now :-)

It does look rather promising. I for one am waiting to see how ping will affect battles. (Being Aussie is sometimes painful)

6 hours ago, Politx_Killer said:

can confirm mordhau looks dope, cant wait for it

23 minutes ago, OOPMan said:

Only problem I see with Mordhau on a closer look is that the creators are modders rather than an established team...

So you are saying there is a 50/50 that the game will actually be good

But seriously they do seem like they know what they are doing, lets just hope it works out

8 hours ago, Politx_Killer said:

Found this on some local website some time ago since the guy behind this game is from our fgt country. :kappa:  If you want to back up the process you can donate me the money, I'll give it to him... I promise :kappa: 

1 hour ago, Siimcy said:

Found this on some local website some time ago since the guy behind this game is from our fgt country. :kappa:  If you want to back up the process you can donate me the money, I'll give it to him... I promise :kappa:

hey its me ur countryman

6 hours ago, yoyoya2 said:

So you are saying there is a 50/50 that the game will actually be good

But seriously they do seem like they know what they are doing, lets just hope it works out

We can only hope they do a good job...

5 hours ago, Siimcy said:

Send me your bank account details and your mothers maiden name then.:megadoge: