View range: 390 m

Hull armor: 150 / 80 / 45 mm

Alpha Damage: 560 / 560 / 660
Penetration: 262 / 340 / 65 mm
Reload time: 11.9 s
Accuracy at 100 m: 0,39
Aiming time: 3,2 s

Okay, so:

- tier 8 is...su-122-54 tier lower. With better armor. Lol???

- Tier 9 has 560 alpha, 2,8k DPM, fairly good mobility, probably actually worse armor than tier 8 lol due to sloping and poor accuracy. 1,7k HP and 390 view range tho, are they planning to globally increase health of TDs?

according to wotexpress tier 9 is a premium too... and the line or atleast these premiums will be CN exclusive afterall

So far it seems like there will be two BS premiums AND THEN a line on top of that. I expect the line itself to constist TDs based on heavies (113 TD at top with two WZ-111 TDs before and possibly some sort of Chinese ISU or other shit like that but we will see). 

I dint know what to say...

4 minutes ago, Tupinambis said:

You see a tier 8 SU-122-54

So a tier 8 44. It's a prem TD with good alpha/dpm/mobility and enough armour to bully same tier meds.

I expect these to show up on the other servers anyway, maybe without the bullshit premium status though. The chieftain is a defacto premium in the cn server too so I wouldn't put too much stock in that. 

2 minutes ago, KenadianCSJ said:

So a tier 8 44. It's a prem TD with good alpha/dpm/mobility and enough armour to bully same tier meds.

It's stats are more directly comparable to the tier 9 though

I just got on so perhaps I could be wrong, but I know that a lot of tanks in supertest are considered premiums within the client, even if they're going to be a tech tree tank.  Too lazy to see if I can dig up examples of this, but I wouldn't freak out yet.

That tier 9 is one ugly duckling though

7 hours ago, KenadianCSJ said:

Do I see a tier 8 SU-122-44?

7 hours ago, Tupinambis said:

You see a tier 8 SU-122-54

I actually mistook it for a 100% clone of an su122 44 then i was like oh wait this gets object 704 hull with lobely bs mantlet and the gun they gave to the su101 because it was crap.... su101 goes form 10 reasons not to play to a million.... i see even less point in grinding out a 263 eventually.

2 hours ago, garryallen said:

I actually mistook it for a 100% clone of an su122 44 then i was like oh wait this gets object 704 hull with lobely bs mantlet and the gun they gave to the su101 because it was crap.... su101 goes form 10 reasons not to play to a million.... i see even less point in grinding out a 263 eventually.

263 < 268?

Chinese bias since it will most likely be a Chinese-Server-exclusive line.

Nothing you should care about I guess unless you are one of the 3 people in wotlabs who actually play on that sorry excuse of a server.

Id still wait until they get actually released because they said in past that 59-patton, 121B and wz-111 were all supposed to be CN exclusive

These two seems to be CN server exclusive though. I mean, tier 9 prem and that tier 8...its  just disgusting, its like literally SU-122-54 but with better armor (20% thicker AND more sloped lmao) and tier lower. Maybe we get the actual line but who knows. Chinese TDs werent my most wanted lines anyways (the tier 9 box thing and 113 td looks cool but latter is probably Obj 268 V2.0 so i am okay if i dont get to play it).

3 hours ago, Greatspank said:

-3º gun dep? :MingLee:

No, both of them has -6 IIRC

4 hours ago, ThomChen114 said:

263 < 268?

I thought 263>268 because 268 has absolutely nothing to offer- a sidegrade from the object 704, its more costly to run, has less autobounce areas, less gun traverse blah blah blah for a slightly better gun and a few moar hps.

263 has actual decent armour

- if at long range only high pen prem rounds like t110e3/4 apcr or jagdpanzer e100 lolheat will pen reliably

- at close range, prem is stil required to go through the mantlet if lower plate is hidden

The 263 has a great gun, and is a little more mobile than the 268 - even though its strengths don't work amazingly well together, its still an interesting tank to play, and quite different to most tier tens, which is why I was thinking of getting it somewhere 15k battles down the line.

268 is a relic of the past. It was good once. Now? Fuck this tank. Dpm is meh, Pen is average, shell velocity is bad, gun arcs are horrible, speed is average, gun depression is bad. Well for me it is hard right know to find something good about this tank. If you want a bush campy TD get stop at the 704. Tier by tier it is the much better tank. 

10 hours ago, Marver95 said:

"IMPORTANT: Chinese branch of Tank Destroyers will only be available for Chinese Region. Wargaming RU has confirmed this. "

Lol, stronk business design comrade.

Conversely

"Chinese TD line is not KZ exclusive, there is no reason to not put these into the other servers (according to ASIA devs)"

2 hours ago, Tupinambis said:

(according to ASIA devs)"

I'd rather trust our Belarusian overlords