leggasiini

M6A2E1 Mutant to be sold in april fools day?

https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2017/03/29/more-wot-asia-leaks/

" 1. 5th Anniversary Event – Mutant 6 will be on sale on 1st April only (once and only time) "

For SEA faggots, you got nice news incoming, though expect it to be part of super expensive bundle. I assume this will likely happen on other servers, too. Typically they have sold Pz II J in april fools but looks like they are selling Mutant this time. Fun fact: they were planning to sell limited amount of Type 59s, but their idea was rejected, so apparently they are selling Mutants instead.

Also as extra note, it is possible that Defender will be never sold again. How surprising...

@User is gonna be pissed out, they are giving pubbies one rare tank after other... :trollface:

" 1. 5th Anniversary Event – Mutant 6 will be on sale on 1st April only (once and only time) " :jebaited: 

2 minutes ago, ThomChen114 said:

ooh, thanks for the headsup!

Is the Mutant M6 worth buying tho?

Depends really, considering its april fools it might (and likely will) be sold on ultra-expensive package...

Just now, leggasiini said:

Depends really, considering its april fools it might (and likely will) be sold on ultra-expensive package...

nothing will scream wallet warrior than seeing Mutants on the battlefield after April 1st.

4 minutes ago, Kolni said:

M6 Mutant is pretty much a KV-5 without any frontal weakspots whatsoever in exhange for that dank side armour

It also doesnt go 40 nor have dank DPM, but M6 does have -10 dep

Isnt Liberte with shittier gun, no real cupola weakspot and pref mm a better comparison?

Hello Wargaming, I just wanted to let you know that on this Saturday I will be giving you many many monies for the electronic pixels that you have done such an excellent job developing over the years. I've been continuously delighted with your steady stream of quality new content and your dedication to balancing every aspect of this fine game. Please consider this upcoming sum as a quantitative expression of my confidence in your abilities!

4 hours ago, leggasiini said:

https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2017/03/29/more-wot-asia-leaks/

" 1. 5th Anniversary Event – Mutant 6 will be on sale on 1st April only (once and only time) "

For SEA faggots, you got nice news incoming, though expect it to be part of super expensive bundle. I assume this will likely happen on other servers, too. Typically they have sold Pz II J in april fools but looks like they are selling Mutant this time. Fun fact: they were planning to sell limited amount of Type 59s, but their idea was rejected, so apparently they are selling Mutants instead.

Also as extra note, it is possible that Defender will be never sold again. How surprising...

@User is gonna be pissed out, they are giving pubbies one rare tank after other... :trollface:

Oh I babyraged when I saw the offers, yes. But that was a few weeks ago so I've calmed down already. But still, they totally broke their promise of "you will never ever be able to get this tank after the release" as said in the video hall0 posted.

And it's confirmed by WG on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/WorldofTanks/comments/6286b1/aprils_fool_joke_the_mutant_is_back/

5 hours ago, leggasiini said:

Isnt Liberte with shittier gun, no real cupola weakspot and pref mm a better comparison?

Yup, liberte is probably the closest comparison.

Though the M6A2E1 is probably the tallest tank in the game, and it's not actually that bad a deal sometimes.

That being said, some of it's strength is in the fact that so few people know how to fight one. They do have weak areas, not to mention little side armour and somewhat poor dpm.

Edited by Ogopogo
24 minutes ago, Ogopogo said:

That being said, some of it's strength is in the fact that so few people know how to fight one. 

Well, that'll change in a couple days when they're everywhere. 

It's odd how rare tanks that have shitproof armor stomp PC pubbies, but on console everyone knows how to shoot most heavily armored premiums. 

Source: Every game in my PS4 KV-220 results in a very heavily penned turret 

:QQ:

To sum up my post before I start it, the mutant is AMX M4 '49 that's a little worse than the '49 in just about every area, but accelerates a bit better and never sees tier 10 tanks.

I guess I don't need to go into too much detail since you all know how to go to tanks.gg, but the mutant really is worse in most areas.  About half the roof armor, 5km/h slower reverse,11km/h slower fwd, slightly slower hull traverse, shit-tier accuracy, lower DPM, lower pen, shoulders are weakspots, and paper mache turret sides.  Collector's value aside, the mutant is really only worth it if you value pref MM over this.  I have been able to play the tank a fair bit, just on an account different from my usual.  I've also not played it since they introduced all the power creep premiums, but I at least really liked it before that.

To be honest, that tank shouldn't be sold. It was exclusive to those that got it waaay in the early days of World of Tanks.

is6.jpg

7 hours ago, leggasiini said:

You don't yolo in a Liberte against triple tier 9 platoons and fuck them all so no :doge: 

playstyle is much more similar to KV-5 just poke with ur front instead of sides because no one will pen it anyway :serb: