Jump to content
leggasiini

M6A2E1 Mutant to be sold in april fools day?

Recommended Posts

FYI Circon was seen on his stream with a 48h rental with this baby before the announcement. And QB went on the russian server to play this tank that he bought a few month back. Coincidence ? i think not. There is an NDA and you can be sure that videos will be released on the 1st to boost the sales.. It so happenning. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Kolni said:

more money on kolni \ :doge: /

Everytime I stop by you're offline, slacker! Who knows but maybe, just MAYBE there'll be a little something next time :kappaross:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, PantyHero said:

It's so fugly I wouldn't play it, let alone actually pay for it... In this new Tier 8 Defender meta it's useless.

If the thing is tall enough it will bully 252 roof.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29. 03. 2017. at 5:47 PM, leggasiini said:

Also as extra note, it is possible that Defender will be never sold again. How surprising...

This is lie, and we all know it.

Same goes for E25, KV-5, JT88... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TheMostComfortableTanker said:

You'd still have to hit the hull roof, so I wouldn't rely on this at all.  Turret roof is too thick for overmatch.

Ah that's 55. How about the cupolas ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's at 70€ with 10k gold and 30d premiums. If you need the gold it's not completely bonker to get this tank. 

 

So is it any good ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DHP said:

It's at 70€ with 10k gold and 30d premiums. If you need the gold it's not completely bonker to get this tank. 

 

So is it any good ? 

@User has pretty good experience with it

Basically, its "bit" like Liberte with bit shittier gun but even more retarded front armor and pref MM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, leggasiini said:

@User has pretty good experience with it

Basically, its "bit" like Liberte with bit shittier gun but even more retarded front armor and pref MM

The retarded bit is less reliable than Mle49 on flat ground

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, leggasiini said:

@User has pretty good experience with it

Basically, its "bit" like Liberte with bit shittier gun but even more retarded front armor and pref MM

The armor is actually a little weaker, but it never sees tier 10s.  The roof is half as thick, the shoulders are no more effective than the UFP headon, the turret is 229mm instead of 250mm, and the turret sides are rather thin.  The mutant does not get a weak cupola, but the turret ring is only 191mm thick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, TheMostComfortableTanker said:

The armor is actually a little weaker, but it never sees tier 10s.  The roof is half as thick, the shoulders are no more effective than the UFP headon, the turret is 229mm instead of 250mm, and the turret sides are rather thin.  The mutant does not get a weak cupola, but the turret ring is only 191mm thick.

The mantlet will receive unexpected penetrations. The part above the gun isn't 3x however that tiny viewport is lesser angled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...