Psycodiver

Looking to division or maybe a fun clan

14 posts in this topic

I'm on 9-10p est most days, on Friday and Saturday nights I usually play for a couple hours. I'm just looking for people to play with now that I finally got a new mic, mainly looking for fun and curb stomping pubs. I really don't want to get into another super serious clan demanding practice nights or regular meetings. I have ships from T2 to T8 mostly BBs

Looking for people to division with also.  Been solo 99% of my WoWS career and while it's no WoT, I'm sure it's more beneficial to group up. 

Hey Vitellius,  I am sure that MtnRunner wouldn't mind you popping in on our discord and trying to div up with us.  We have a nice spread of players, but the majority are at your level or better - use the Discord link and identify yourself as being from Wotlabs - we are a fun and easy going bunch.

22 minutes ago, xWulffx said:

BTW Biggie how do you guys like the Discord voice chat vs TeamSpeak?

I'm not Biggie but I think Discord sound quality is a lot better. Plus the additional funcionality of chat is a nice touch.

Thanks Rodrigo

Hmm was considering setting up a page for my clan which is currently using the Wotlabs TS ... and to any who wants to join us you are more than welcome if you can take all our Conservative banter LOL>:feelsgoodman:

Discord sound quality is pretty good, and having multiple Discord tabs allows one to go from game group to game group with ease.  It seems easier to manage as well - but that's me just looking from the outside in - I would choose it over teamspeak based on my experiences with both.

On 4/11/2017 at 4:36 PM, BiggieD61 said:

Hey Vitellius,  I am sure that MtnRunner wouldn't mind you popping in on our discord and trying to div up with us.  We have a nice spread of players, but the majority are at your level or better - use the Discord link and identify yourself as being from Wotlabs - we are a fun and easy going bunch.

I will do this as soon as I am online in serious mode, thanks.  

I might have to try this discord thing myself, I used to use teamspeak and raidcall in the past but it's been a long while since I had a mic to use

On 4/11/2017 at 8:36 PM, BiggieD61 said:

Discord sound quality is pretty good, and having multiple Discord tabs allows one to go from game group to game group with ease.  It seems easier to manage as well - but that's me just looking from the outside in - I would choose it over teamspeak based on my experiences with both.

I am in RUST as well and prefer Discords sound quality. Once you get used to the interface it is very good and you have a single page with tabs for all the different Discords you belong to. You can use only web interface or a client. The is a phone app for the texting feature. It is a complete package.

9 minutes ago, Jarkorsis said:

I am in RUST as well and prefer Discords sound quality. Once you get used to the interface it is very good and you have a single page with tabs for all the different Discords you belong to. You can use only web interface or a client. The is a phone app for the texting feature. It is a complete package.

There are some features from TS that I miss, but on the whole Discord is a much more useful program. At the very least it largely eliminates the need for a website and forum, and the regular upkeep that those entail.

Also, that mobile app for Discord can also be used for voice chat. I've used it to listen in on clan chats before when I couldn't be at my computer.