Sign in to follow this  
cavman276

Looking for gud clan (NA)

It seems that ROXY is imploding so I'm looking for a new home.  I'm looking for a clan that either does tier 10 CW or a lot of strongholds, and wins them.  I'm 2179 overall, 2900 recent (I've played ~100 games in the pz7 and pilot which are missing values).  For tier 10's I have the:

E-100

Maus

Panzer 7

Jagdpanzer E-100

Leopard 1

IS-7

IS-4

Object 140

Object 263

T110E3

T110E4

T110E5

AMX 50B

Batchat

TVP

And also the M53/55.  I'm on track for the M48, E50M, Kranvagn, 121, AMX 30B, possibly the 62A, and in the not so near future Strv 103B, STB-1, and Grille 15, and am I believe 7 missions from the 260, 3 or 4 being arty missions.

At tier 8 I have a bunch of shitty prems, a Skorp G, T25 Pilot, M46 KR, Emil 1, WZ132, T54 ltwt (oh well) and will be buying back the IS-3 and possibly the T32.

I also have the Type 64, T34-85M, Skoda T40, KV-2, A-43 and Skoda T25

I also DO NOT HAVE A MIC, and will not be getting one.  Please do not tell me how cheap they are, I have my own reasons that have nothing to do with money.  I can type fast and respond to commands and comments, and listen on teamspeak. 

I'm a late night player. so if clan activities are generally before 9 or 10 EST I won't be there.  However, I can be on several days a week, since I have no life to speak of.

Relic and Rel2 are always recruiting.  Drop by our ts tonight and run some stronk advances with us and see if it is a good fit.  If you enjoy yourself then apply.  If not then no harm no foul.

3 hours ago, HARMZ said:

Relic and Rel2 are always recruiting.  Drop by our ts tonight and run some stronk advances with us and see if it is a good fit.  If you enjoy yourself then apply.  If not then no harm no foul.

What's the main's stance on a lack of mic?

Interested in Y0L0? let me know and you can play some skirmishes, platoons or whatever with us. And btw, as long as you can hear the call and type or use the ingame commands to let us know you heard the call, thats okay.

Will be waiting for you! Good luck!

Not Another Clam Imploding:poi:.  Come and join YOUJO we can field 2 CW Simo's which is saying a lot now a days 

Also not having a mic is the new meta

Find us here 

ts.youjonico.moe