Jump to content
GehakteMolen

Fat or pregnant?

Recommended Posts

A TV show was broadcasted yesterday on dutch TV, Take your swimming stuff with you, small part of the program was to guess if a women was just fat or pregnant, as you can guess, quite some outrage xD

(dunno if it loads in other countries, but since its state sponsored tv channel / show, i guess it should)

https://www.npo.nl/neem-je-zwemspullen-mee/09-04-2017/KN_1689844 )

(at 20 minutes)

Next one was: Is this guy Polish or plasterer? (haha) and if a women had fake or real boobs

Soooo: Do other countries also have suchs cool program`s / or are other countries as weak and polite as it seems like from a distance? (sure Trump is a bit outspoken sometimes, but not that extreme)

ps: same last week south europeans where mad our finance minister said: He praised the "northern countries" for showing "solidarity" with "crisis countries", but that comes with "responsibilities", he said. "I can't spend all my money on alcohol and women and then ask you for help", he said.

And south sudan wants apologies, when another minister called them ``Bastards who starve their own people`` (on TV)

Link to post
Share on other sites

We just had a program on the national tv that was discussing about why eastern European women are better than Italian women. This is the list showed on the program:  LISTA-DONNE-EST-535x300.jpg

1) All mothers but after giving birth they get back in shape 

2) Always sexy 

3) Forgive cheating

4) Let the man be in control

5) Great housewives

6) Aren't ballbreakers

The program was cancelled a couple of days later for being racist.

Then we have some other shit tv shows too but i dont bother watching them. To  be honest  we do have some good tv shows but most of them are garbage. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, nabucodonsor said:

We just had a program on the national tv that was discussing about why eastern European women are better than Italian women. This is the list showed on the program:  LISTA-DONNE-EST-535x300.jpg

1) All mothers but after giving birth they get back in shape 

2) Always sexy 

3) Forgive cheating

4) Let the man be in control

5) Great housewives

6) Aren't ballbreakers

The program was cancelled a couple of days later for being racist.

Then we have some other shit tv shows too but i dont bother watching them. To  be honest  we do have some good tv shows but most of them are garbage. 

hahah, italian TV, thats also quality trash :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol, yeah especially because most of the eastern european women I know are in fact ball-breakers that definitely do not forgive cheating and are about as likely to let the man be in control as they are to be good housewives.  I guess the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Archaic_One said:

Lol, yeah especially because most of the eastern european women I know are in fact ball-breakers that definitely do not forgive cheating and are about as likely to let the man be in control as they are to be good housewives.  I guess the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

or in this case the Adriatic LOL ...

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, nabucodonsor said:

Then we have some other shit tv shows too but i dont bother watching them. To  be honest  we do have some good tv shows but most of them are garbage. 

Do we really have good TV shows here in mafia land?

Since when?

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, WhatTheSkara said:

Do we really have good TV shows here in mafia land?

Since when?

You are Italian? Babdabubi to you too sir 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, WhatTheSkara said:

Do we really have good TV shows here in mafia land?

Since when?

This is a great TV show, man:

For the non italians, please any italian here correct me, but basically it's one guy or woman that sits on a "throne" and a bunch of ppl of the opposite sex try to get him/her to fall in love. All of this it's presented by a woman that sounds like a man and is married to a guy that has no neck and is as tall as a trashcan. The drama that comes out of this bloody show keeps housewifes entertained since I dunno how many years. Oh the average IQ of the participants, added together, is barely 20 and I think there are more than 20 ppl in the show

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Britzz said:

This is a great TV show, man:

For the non italians, please any italian here correct me, but basically it's one guy or woman that sits on a "throne" and a bunch of ppl of the opposite sex try to get him/her to fall in love. All of this it's presented by a woman that sounds like a man and is married to a guy that has no neck and is as tall as a trashcan. The drama that comes out of this bloody show keeps housewifes entertained since I dunno how many years. Oh the average IQ of the participants, added together, is barely 20 and I think there are more than 20 ppl in the show

 

then you wonder why people kill their families or commit horrible crimes

:doge:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

In Australia, we get renovation turned reality show, cooking.... turned reality show(s!!!), Singing talent shows turned reality shows, social experiment turned reality show called "Married at First Sight" showing everyone all the great moments in marrying someone you have never seen before and putting it on TV for all the masses to enjoy.

 

TV here sucks balls. So does the internet. At least I can still watch Netflix, i feel for those unable to because that means pay TV which costs far too much for what it gives you. Fuck you Foxtel.

 

I'm probably missing a few xxx turn reality shows but thats because I haven't watched FTA shows besides sports for a few years now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

I'm probably missing a few xxx turn reality shows 

Watching TV turned reality show.

Is that just an AU thing or is that a wider phenomenon?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ezz said:

Watching TV turned reality show.

Is that just an AU thing or is that a wider phenomenon?

I think we were just late to the MTV party.

 

oh right, fucking gogglebox or whatever.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...