View range: 400 m

Hull armor: 140 / 120 / 60 mm
Turret armor : 300 / 180 / 60 mm

Alpha Damage: 490 / 490 / 640
Penetration: 244 / 340 / 65 mm
Reload time: 9.9 s
Accuracy at 100 m: 0,39
Aiming time: 3,2 s

It fires more than 6 rounds per minute. Which means it has fucking 2,9k DPM with 490 alpha. Holy. Shit.

Worse gun handling, pen and probably bit worse mobility and hull armor (thicher but less sloped) than 113, though.

It might be another Chinese server exclusive shit, tier 10 CW reward, reward for new PMs, replacement for 113 or alternative tier 10 on Chinese branch, or something. Not known yet.

1 minute ago, SoliDeoGloria said:

So an IS-7 with a better gun, and in exchange, worse armor.

Better gun? Not enough.

This thing has 2,9k base DPM.

2,9k. fucking. dpm... with 490 alpha

7 minutes ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

Sorry Leggasiini, I need time before I can trust you again. It's not you, its me.

I...Im really sorry...that another line of huge, ugly boxes that we would 3 mark didnt happen D:

I wish my leaks were real :feelsbad: 

Atleast...there is tank model, so it cant be fake, right?))))

2 minutes ago, Shifty_101st said:

Wew............244 pen I sure love me some 244 pen............

Enough to fight mediums. This thing is more or less heavium so mediums are tanks it will fight most of time, and it has 340 HEAT for heavies. I dont see it being that big problem.

Bah my shitters opinion is that the 113 is not that good because of its gun handling. If this thing is worse and it looks like it already with that 3,2 aim time it will be a shittier 113. The only reason the 113 is used to begin with is because it fits the niche of a heavium fast enough with good raw dpm but that has 2300 over the avg of 1900 hp mediums. If the 113 didn't have that hp advantage it would be just a worse 121 which is a worse 140. 

This might be a CW reward, the playerbase is happy with the 113 so there's no reason to change it. 

The alpha change doesn't make sense at all from 111-14 to 113 but I really doubt they'd branch the tank off of the 1-4, it's most likely a reward of some sort, or an eventual change for a second heavy tank branch. It doesn't make sense to 62A/140 it, a new line makes or some reward makes much more sense to me

If anything I'd put my money on either a second tier 10 off of the WZ 1-4 (or a tree reshuffle), or just another China server exclusive. There's already the Obj. 257, T95/Chieftain, M48A2, Obj 268 v5, and even the Obj 777 (which we'll never see apparently) that could all be CW rewards, personal mission rewards, or even something like a Frontlines reward and one tank still would be unused. Adding the 5A into the mix of unused 10s wouldn't make sense, but then again it is Wargaming. Maybe these things are someone's pet projects and not just wasted development time. 

3 minutes ago, Kolni said:

or an eventual change for a second heavy tank branch

Actually i remember that someone proposed this years back right after Chinese tech tree came to the game. 

It was something like this:

Some WZ-111 variant at tier 8 (different from premium) -> WZ-111 1-4 -> WZ-111 5A

110 - "112B" (112 with mid turret) -> 113

I still think either CN server exclusive or 2nd heavy from 111 1-4 is most likely. Like said above, there is already shitton of tier 10 CW reward candidates so i really doubt this is going to be one.

One thing to keep on mind that it got posted by WG developer on RU forums originally: http://forum.worldoftanks.ru/index.php?/topic/1883609-начинается-тестирование-нового-китайского-тан/

The thing is, the Chinese TDs havent gotten posted there. Not sure but given it was leaked straight by Russian developer, i assume this actually will be coming on all regions and wont be chinese server exclusive. Ofc if might be still CN server exclusive, but who knows

It kinda really looks like a obj 260 to me. Might be either cw reward or personal missions 2.0 imo(both of which are easy tbh, just time consuming af) , or CN server(i really hope not - i am kinda partial to both my 121 and 113), but it looks too fun to keep as an exclusive please WG :cri:

2 minutes ago, HemanathanRX7 said:

It kinda really looks like a obj 260 to me. Might be either cw reward or personal missions 2.0 imo, or CN server, but it looks too fun to keep as an exclusive please WG :cri:

Missions :disco:

Surely looks nice, but this 0.39 bugs me a little bit.

This is same 2014 tank from official forums?

8 hours ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

Sorry Leggasiini, I need time before I can trust you again. It's not me, its you.

FTFY

300 base turret armor, without angling effective? Wonder if there are egregious cupolas or something. 

26 minutes ago, datboi said:

FTFY

300 base turret armor, without angling effective? Wonder if there are egregious cupolas or something. 

same as the HD 112 turret

So pretty much a 113 with worse hullarmor (and prob worse turretarmor if the turret is the same as on the 112) but with 200 extra dpm and 50 alpha.

Will wait for the softstats to come out before I make a judgement, that aiming time + accuracy will be painful unless it gets magic dispersion values like on the IS-3.

1 hour ago, Fabunil said:

So pretty much a 113 with worse hullarmor (and prob worse turretarmor if the turret is the same as on the 112) but with 200 extra dpm and 50 alpha.

Will wait for the softstats to come out before I make a judgement, that aiming time + accuracy will be painful unless it gets magic dispersion values like on the IS-3.

113 has mid mounted turret. The 5A has a reinforced UFP so if nothing else the UFP should be better than on the 113, and remember the 111s have those lewd af angled sides beneath their tiny miniskirts/ strips of spaced armour whereas the 113s are completely flat. 

It would be more interesting if they gave it the 121's 122mil like when it first came out so as to make it the super T-10 that people are asking for. This is less the 260 and more like the T-10 @ T10 IMO, except even derpier and with nutty DPM.

OTOH I don't know what to feel about all this. Part of me says meh and realises this is just yet another 111 with more frontal armour. I get that the 111 is probably the only real indigenous Chinese heavy, but still...........I'd rather the Hongzhong's creative department invent more 113s than another 111 clone.

For the record, these are the old 5A stets: http://wikiwiki.jp/wotanks/?WZ-111 model 5A

122mm would make it too much of an 113 clone i guess.

Yea like Fabunil said soft stats would make or kill it. WZ-111111111111 1-4 has fairly good ones IIRC.

Also we dont know how much armor LFP has, so there is that aswell.

if it's going to replace the 113 i'm going to be sad.

113 effectively took the heavium role from the E5, and it can do just about anything the E5 did, except of course hill fighting..

Hulldown potential is stronger (penning that chinese turret is way harder than penning the pre nerf E5 turret).

If this thing makes it into the tech tree, i really hope it's on a separate branch starting from t8..

they should find a tank called 111.5 and slap it at tier 9, so we have a line that goes 110, 111.5, 113 :doge: :MingLee: