My work PC has some issues and I don't know what else to check... It's running Win 7 and I've installed Java (although I got message that it's not supported) plus new version of the Adobe Flash. I have the admin password. The problem is the same in all browsers (Mozilla, Chrome + IE if I have to). Here is the SS:

screen.png

6 hours ago, H4NI said:

My work PC has some issues and I don't know what else to check... It's running Win 7 and I've installed Java (although I got message that it's not supported) plus new version of the Adobe Flash. I have the admin password. The problem is the same in all browsers (Mozilla, Chrome + IE if I have to). Here is the SS:

screen.png

Some VPN filter maybe? Can you run Ubuntu/Mint from usb stick? Koja firma btw?

Does this occur with every site or just the WoT site? 

Is this a laptop or desktop? Could you take it somewhere else to see if it comes out the same?

It looks like it didn't load properly, is your work internet really slow?

16 hours ago, BlackAdder said:

Some VPN filter maybe? Can you run Ubuntu/Mint from usb stick? Koja firma btw?

WTF, i'm not going to run Ubunto to acces the wot forums :D Why does it matter koja firma je :D

15 hours ago, ADeadMan1 said:

Does this occur with every site or just the WoT site? 

Is this a laptop or desktop? Could you take it somewhere else to see if it comes out the same?

It looks like it didn't load properly, is your work internet really slow?

The connection is fine, everything opens normally..It happens only on WoT site + forum and on speedtest. I've cleaned the cache and all data, it didnt work as it should, then suddenly it was working  until i've refreshed the website, now is all back to the shit it was before... kewl :/

51 minutes ago, H4NI said:

WTF, i'm not going to run Ubunto to acces the wot forums :D Why does it matter koja firma je :D

The connection is fine, everything opens normally..It happens only on WoT site + forum and on speedtest. I've cleaned the cache and all data, it didnt work as it should, then suddenly it was working  until i've refreshed the website, now is all back to the shit it was before... kewl :/

Because some companies (i could name few) have their own VPNs with lots of ristrction. Ubuntu is only to eliminate VPN / Windows problem, if there is any...

Pristupas priko njihove mreze? Svasta san vidio da korporacije blokiraju od DNSa pa do VPNa...

1 hour ago, BlackAdder said:

Because some companies (i could name few) have their own VPNs with lots of ristrction. Ubuntu is only to eliminate VPN / Windows problem, if there is any...

Pristupas priko njihove mreze? Svasta san vidio da korporacije blokiraju od DNSa pa do VPNa...

Nope, i'm running torrents perfectly fine  :kappa: Everything is unrestricted,it's gotta be something else...

1 hour ago, H4NI said:

Nope, i'm running torrents perfectly fine  :kappa: Everything is unrestricted,it's gotta be something else...

Maybe some content blcoker, that's why I suggested ubuntu as temp OS to check at least Windows configuration.

I don't know of any other good tricks aside from @BlackAdder's suggestion to help you see what your issue is.

Could see if you go to the NA or RU website and see if they behave the same way, maybe.