leggasiini

Supertest: Tiger 131 coming

Something i spotted from 9.19 supertest patchnotes: https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2017/04/27/update-9-19-supertest/

Changed to the Tech Tree of Germany
Vehicle added:

* Tiger 131

Changed to the Tech Tree of China
Vehicles added:

* WZ-120-1G FT
* WZ-120G FT

Changed to the Tech Tree of the U.S.S.R.
Vehicles added:

* Т-103 (I WANT THIS THING)

No stats yet, but im pretty sure we havent seen it before. Now, will it be clone of HT No. VI, or will it be reskinned version of Tiger I L/56 , which has been on supertest for years? Who knows.

For those who dont know what Tiger I L/56 is, its effectively Tiger I with historical configuration at tier 7 but with ridiculous DPM and 1,7k HP (!) that appeared on supertest LONG time ago but nothing has been heard about it since then. It's stats are on tanks.gg: http://tanks.gg/tank/tiger-i-l56

10 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

For those who dont know what Tiger I L/56 is, its effectively Tiger I with historical configuration at tier 7 but with ridiculous DPM and 1,7k HP (!) that appeared on supertest LONG time ago but nothing has been heard about it since then. It's stats are on tanks.gg: http://tanks.gg/tank/tiger-i-l56

What, you tell me the histoical Tiger in WW2 couldn´t pump out 10 kg shells every 3 seconds?

WG is probably just wondering how often they can ge away with selling the same tank over and over again.

1 minute ago, TheMostComfortableTanker said:

Tiger 131 will likely be a HT No. VI for wehraboos to fap to harder

Aka pretty blah. HT No VI is not as terrible anymore as it used to be after getting like 3 buffs but its certainly not very good, either.

11 minutes ago, MAJEST1C said:

Pen is too low

Its not the Tiger 131, it was just speculation if they will take that thing and reskin it.

Unlikely, because that tank was very likely intented to be pref MM tank (it appeared to ST like 3 years ago)

Tier:6

HP: 950

Engine Power: 650hp

Weight: 57.02 t

Power to Weight Ratio: 11.4

Speed: + 40 / -12 kph

Hull Traverse: 26 deg/sec

Turret Traverse: 20 deg/sec

Terrain Resistances: 1.2 / 1.4 / 2.9

Hull Armor: 100/80/80 mm

Turret Armor: 100/80/80 mm

View Range: 370 m

Signal Range: 710 m

Crew: 5

Gun: 8.8 cm Kw.K. 36 L / 56

DMG: 220/220/270

Penetration: 145/194/44 mm

DPM: 1885.4

Rate of Fire: 8.57

Reload: 7.0 s

Accuracy: 0.38

Aim Time: 2.3 sec

Depression/Elevation: -8/+15

I dont even see any difference compared to Jap Tiger, so pretty blah. The only reason to get one is to get cheaper German HT trainer or if you are wehraboo/tiger fan/history fan etc.

Waiting for updated stats of T-103...

2 hours ago, TheMostComfortableTanker said:

I've got it in a status update, but 177.8mm.  They've basically all got the top turret from the Jumbo now (stronk mantlet, paper turret).

Jesus shitting Christ. The E8 is going to have a stronger mantlet than the Pershing.

Wonder if this is to compensate for the removal of the front turret face behind the mantlet when the E8 goes HD?

3 minutes ago, M4A3E8sherman said:

Jesus shitting Christ. The E8 is going to have a stronger mantlet than the Pershing.

Wonder if this is to compensate for the removal of the front turret face behind the mantlet when the E8 goes HD?

You are fake news.  M26 has a 203mm mantlet and is better shaped.

But yes, this should bring it up to being very similar to the old model.  Instead of it being 89mm+76mm rounded, it's a single flat 178mm piece.  WG finally realized that removing 76mm of armor from the front of a tier 6 tank is a pretty big nerf and decided not to do that.

11 minutes ago, M4A3E8sherman said:

I meant in total, with the turret face and the mantlet combined.

Unless we're talking relative to its tier or something, it's still weaker.  The mantlet is thicker in exchange for losing the extra armor behind it.  Think Fury with x2 mantlet thickness.

1 hour ago, TheMostComfortableTanker said:

Unless we're talking relative to its tier or something, it's still weaker.  The mantlet is thicker in exchange for losing the extra armor behind it.  Think Fury with x2 mantlet thickness.

Oh, they already removed the armor behind the mantlet? Pity, I was looking forward to a 254mm turret front.

Confirmed nothing behind the 177mm gun mantlet unless you hit the overlapping parts.

GDbM6EQ.png

Other changes include STA-1 gun depression buff to -10 and the HD model armor adjustments.