NightmareMk9

New Vehicle Trade in Program

I want to trade in my IS-6 for a Ravioli, but I'm afraid they'll give it its historical tops speed (about 40kph) and make it a heavium

30 minutes ago, ZXrage said:

I want to trade in my IS-6 for a Ravioli, but I'm afraid they'll give it its historical tops speed (about 40kph) and make it a heavium

I wanna trash my JT 88 and IS6 but I'm scared

7 hours ago, cavman276 said:

I'm ready to get rid of the Jt 88 and get a Lowe, but I'm worried about that megabuff that could always happen.  The VK45 though, that trash is gone.

JT 88 I can totally understand, but the Lowe is god tier right now.

I wonder, can you trade in the m60 from the first campaign for gold?

Because iirc it used to be able to be sold for a few mil credits aka 20k gold 50% credit sale, but after a while they changed the sale price to 1k credits?

Somebody try it out :MingLee: 

Does this mean you can sell your obj 260/t55a for gold as well (along with stugiv/t28htc but those don't give much)? Might actually sell my t55a :kappa: 

49 minutes ago, cavman276 said:

I traded the VK45 for a Lowe

Werth

Welcome to the Lowe master race. You will now grind credits at a level plebs could never imagine. 

1 hour ago, HemanathanRX7 said:

I wonder, can you trade in the m60 from the first campaign for gold?

Because iirc it used to be able to be sold for a few mil credits aka 20k gold 50% credit sale, but after a while they changed the sale price to 1k credits?

Somebody try it out :MingLee: 

Does this mean you can sell your obj 260/t55a for gold as well (along with stugiv/t28htc but those don't give much)? Might actually sell my t55a :kappa: 

Only tanks up to tier 8,and no higher than the tier you're trading it for

Should be able to trade them for a 260 :disco:

12 hours ago, NightmareMk9 said:

Marine likes the Swed, its in the Buy group for tier 6

The thing is, the Strv lacks one important feature once you reach a certain level in the tanktree. Once you reached the Emil you can't use it as crew trainer any more. You need another crew quite exclusive for this T6 premium medium. 

This is why I think, I am going to trade it in for something else. Something I can use for crew training as well. My  problem now is, that I already have all the other buy buy options on T6. 

Tanks I have in the garage and never play;

HTC

Dicker Max

TOG II

Only tanks I have not already got that might be purchaseable;

Ravioli

STA-2

Thinking more towards the Ravioli, but seems a waste as I have CDC for crew training. In the Jap line I use the Chi-Nu-Ki for crew training. Already have 111, so no real need to get a 112. May just wait and see if something I really want gets added to the tech tree, that I don't already own.

20 minutes ago, arthurwellsley said:

Tanks I have in the garage and never play;

HTC

Dicker Max

TOG II

Only tanks I have not already got that might be purchaseable;

Ravioli

STA-2

Thinking more towards the Ravioli, but seems a waste as I have CDC for crew training. In the Jap line I use the Chi-Nu-Ki for crew training. Already have 111, so no real need to get a 112. May just wait and see if something I really want gets added to the tech tree, that I don't already own.

Ravioli is actually a good tank unlike the garbage shitbox CDC.

3 hours ago, hall0 said:

The thing is, the Strv lacks one important feature once you reach a certain level in the tanktree. Once you reached the Emil you can't use it as crew trainer any more. You need another crew quite exclusive for this T6 premium medium. 

This is why I think, I am going to trade it in for something else. Something I can use for crew training as well. My  problem now is, that I already have all the other buy buy options on T6. 

Well, it can be used to train up replacement crew for any of the tanks you've ground through and are keeping.  Just means you need to wait until they have trained up all the skills you want before retraining them to a heavy crew.  Not ideal, but better to grind them out at tier 6 than 8/9.

I was planning to trade my T34 for a 112. How is the new MM treating prem MM vehicles nowadays? I'm assuming the 112 can use its armor to bully enemies even more than it used to.

I've been getting this error when trying to trade in my SU-100Y for the tier 6 strv: "Error: Failed to trade in for the Strv m/42-57 Alt A.2. Server error. Please try again later."

Anybody know what this is?

2 hours ago, AR_15 said:

I've been getting this error when trying to trade in my SU-100Y for the tier 6 strv: "Error: Failed to trade in for the Strv m/42-57 Alt A.2. Server error. Please try again later."

Anybody know what this is?

Got the same error. Can we not trade using freebies or something?

3 minutes ago, SONOFABENCH said:

Got the same error. Can we not trade using freebies or something?

I just figured it out. If you still have the rental vehicle you are trying to purchase in your garage you have to remove it before you can do the trade in. 

7 minutes ago, AR_15 said:

I just figured it out. If you still have the rental vehicle you are trying to purchase in your garage you have to remove it before you can do the trade in. 

Mah man! Nice!

Traded my Skoda T40 for Strv m/42-57 Alt A.2. First game, 3400 dmg, 6 kills, Mastery lol. I think I'm in love.

Anyone trade in their IS5 or E25?

Never mind - cannot trade or even check options if insufficient gold in account...

20 hours ago, hall0 said:

Anyone who went past the Strv 74 made a mistake. My 4 skills lady crew in tier 6 isn't stat padding though because uh...uh...

11 hours ago, SONOFABENCH said:

Traded my Skoda T40 for Strv m/42-57 Alt A.2. First game, 3400 dmg, 6 kills, Mastery lol. I think I'm in love.

I've been over 4k TWICE. 1800 dpg in the 15 game run up to the marks. I love it very much, its a stress relief vehicle for me.

I was thinking trading the HT No. 7 for a Type 64... isn't that considered good nowadays?

Oh and the T28 HTC for either a Lowe or a Ravioli. Lowe pricey tho,.

9 hours ago, Nalok said:

I was thinking trading the HT No. 7 for a Type 64... isn't that considered good nowadays?

Oh and the T28 HTC for either a Lowe or a Ravioli. Lowe pricey tho,.

I traded in the T28 for the Ravioli, and I'm really enjoying it despite having a lot of bottom tier games.

I picked up the SU-100Y, SU-122-44 and AT15A for 50% off a long time ago (https://worldoftanks.com/en/news/game-events/on-track-to-the-amx-50-weekend/).

I rarely play them, but I also never sell Gold Tanks.  It hardly seems worth trading the 100Y for 1600 gold.  And the SU122 is supposed to be good (I'm not gud at it)

I'm at the AT15 in the Tech Tree, but I never really play the UK TDs.  AT15A is worth 3250 towards the Lowe...