NightmareMk9

New Vehicle Trade in Program

4 hours ago, Steiner011 said:

Bah, im not trading anything, not even crap TOG. 50% for prem tank traded in is just lol.

If the prem in question was for "free", aside from the effort to obtain it then why not? I got the HT No. 7, Strv, Ram, etc from the daily missions and the T28 HTC gave enough rewards along the way to be considered free as well really..

Bought Loewe - finally a gun that does what it is told to...traded in IS5 POS.

Impressions so far: great gun, usable armour, good GD, decent mobility and $$$ printing machine.

Good tank for solo play.

First dat.png

This look neat but because you can only trade in 1 vehicle I can't really do anything with it. Also, I own most of the tier 8 prems available in the tree :-/

I was thinking of trading the T34 or something similar for the Lowe but don't have quite enough gold, I think I'm about 50 short or something

i am gonna offload my t34 and thinking of 112 as i have most other tier 8 prems....for those thinking of offloading the dicker max, why? 300 alpha, obscene view range and gun depression make this a beast at tier 6. 

su100y is NOT getting traded either as this thing is just plain fun!

3 hours ago, Enroh said:

for those thinking of offloading the dicker max, why? 300 alpha, obscene view range and gun depression make this a beast at tier 6. 

su100y is NOT getting traded either as this thing is just plain fun!

I find casemate TDs quite boring unless they're something like the E-25, Jagdpanther II, or Object 263 (that is to say, very mobile and dynamic, this camping in place junk bores the shit out of me).

33 minutes ago, StranaMechty said:

I find casemate TDs quite boring unless they're something like the E-25, Jagdpanther II, or Object 263 (that is to say, very mobile and dynamic, this camping in place junk bores the shit out of me).

yes granted the style isnt for everyone but JP2 best t8 med :serb:

On 2017. 04. 29. at 3:04 PM, Swoopie said:

I was planning to trade my T34 for a 112. How is the new MM treating prem MM vehicles nowadays? I'm assuming the 112 can use its armor to bully enemies even more than it used to.

I wanted to trade my IS-6 for a 112 till I noticed it requires 10500 gold (?) and I yet to find the reason why :babyrage:

I really want to get rid of my JT88. But I have just about everything there is in premium-land. My 4 options would be STA-2, T-34-3, FV4202 and Panther 88. But Since I have things like Patton KR, Rev, Mutz, Panther M10, they aren't that different to tanks that I already have.... 1st world problems, I guess

This whole trade-in feature seem so money grabby to me. First they make old premiums obsolete(P8.8, IS-6, T34) and then you get "compensation" for half of the sale price to get another one. M41 GF, Patriot and Defender will be CW viable in campaigns to come, but ofc you cant get them from the in-game shop.

I've gotten P8.8, CDC etc. for free with clan gold, but no way in hell I'm gonna trade them for....Löwe? I guess Löwe is good in pubs, but not really that viable in CW or SH.

I want to get rid of my JT88 and SU122-44, and also JP tiger, earned it free from mission anyway.

Looking to get strv m/42-57, M4A1 Rev and what's the other? I have some free mobile credits to fund it but not that much. Lowe is too expensive. Has no desire to dump real money.