leggasiini

Supertest: WZ-131G FT, tier 6 Chinese TD [CN SERVER ONLY]

REMINDER THAT CHINESE TD LINE IS CN SERVER ONLY (for now)!!!

Tier 6 TD for upcoming TD line for Chinese server.

Source: https://vk.com/wotclue?w=wall-70226354_689722. Will update with Riturd status/TAP link when they post it.

Model:

eVBzOEOOg4E.jpg

Stats:

z8NdksdZ1HY.jpg

Most important things:

- 390 alpha like SU-100

- same mobility stats as SU-100 expect it has 5 more HP/ton

- 250 HEAT pen (lol)

- 2k DPM (mega lol)

- similar accuracy and aim time as SU-100

- 40,7% stationary camo (lol)

- armor is shitty and only thing really where SU-100 really beats it

- has 100mm gun option aswell

- 550 health

- 5 depression (i think?)

- 350 view range

TL;DR: SU-100 with less armor (but SU-100 isnt all about armor anyways) that is faster, has more DPM, has better camo, is smaller and has 250 HEAT pen. SU-100 is already pretty powerful  but this thing is retarded. You can literally slap tier 8 heavies for 390 with 250 HEAT pen without getting spotted. And its tier 6.

4 minutes ago, Fabunil said:

It´s a China exclusive so idgaf :bigdoge:

For now.

They also said that WZ-111, 59-Patton and 121B will all be Chinese server exclusive and never appear to other servers, so i still see some kind of possibility for it to happen on other servers later.

I still dont know why they wont bring it to other servers. Not that i really care that much by myself (the 113 TD which is the likely tier 10 is casemate 152mm TD with bad depression so you can all guess how good that will be), but it would be easy to just slap in considering its already finished. I guess they will keep it CN server exclusive so they can buff them into completely bullshit levels (like WZ-111 having 300 HEAT pen)

So, tier 6 SU-122-44?

Armour can't be more shitty than SU-100 because that thing has massive and weak frontal ammorack.

Still don't understand the need for server exclusive tanks.

Or maybe I kind of do based on my experiences with all the Chinese students here in Oregon who seem to only know how to flaunt status and money. Congrats on backing your $60k car into a pole because you've never driven a car before. But don't worry, you looked high class while doing it!

end of rant

11 hours ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

Still don't understand the need for server exclusive tanks.

Or maybe I kind of do based on my experiences with all the Chinese students here in Oregon who seem to only know how to flaunt status and money. Congrats on backing your $60k car into a pole because you've never driven a car before. But don't worry, you looked high class while doing it!

end of rant

hail consumerism