ProfessorMunroe

Which in-game premium should one buy when trading in?

5 hours ago, hazzgar said:

Is that for all pubbies or for better players? Because it's obvious a slow, high pen heavy with decent armor will make more than a soft med if you are a retard.

For all players. Not sure if there's a website that montior each premium tanks profit. vbaddict might have it. 

The tank itself doesnt matter, some tanks get better multiplier. If you take KV5 for example it makes the 2nd most in game. It's pretty slow and has shitty gun. 

Sell : wz-111 and cdc

I sold the wz-111 and got the fv4202 since i have all other good premiums anyway. Fv is still kinda shitty but its miles better than the wz, i cant be asked to play that damn thing especially with 175 pen which nowadays is a complete joke on the tier 8

1 hour ago, MAJEST1C said:

For all players. Not sure if there's a website that montior each premium tanks profit. vbaddict might have it. 

The tank itself doesnt matter, some tanks get better multiplier. If you take KV5 for example it makes the 2nd most in game. It's pretty slow and has shitty gun. 

Multiplier is one thing, same for shell cost but you also have to remember about how easy it is to deal damage for pubbies in some tenks.

Considering trading in my Skoda T40 in for a Type 64. I have crews for both the TVP and the Skoda T50, and I've heard the T40 is generally a worse VK 3001P. Want to get the Type 64 for strongholds if it's worth it. Thoughts?

EDIT: I remembered I have a TOG II so nvm

1 hour ago, NightmareMk9 said:

I'm probably going to Trade In the AT15A for the Lowe.  I got the AT15A for 1/2 price, so not losing any gold.

I very rarely play the T28Con, but you may not be able to ever get it back.

Who cares you will never get it back. It is slow and it if it will ever be buffed it will be in 4 years like the Mutant 6. At15a is boring but at least it is a decent TD. T28concept is shit.

I'm facing a similar dilemma.
I've had a T34 forever and hated it from day one. I can't stand the ponderous speed and the sludgy reticle. I can play it, but I never enjoy it.

I tend to like faster meds or lights.

I loved the FCM 50t for the 60 rental games in it, but I wasn't great at it. Plus I hear it has been power-crept into nothingness since then. 
So I'm left with the SB-2 and the M4a1 rev. 
The rev seems too slow to enjoy. Am I wrong? Should I get the SB-2? Should I get the FCM even though it costs a ton more?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Some people still like the FCM 50t.  I did okay in it, but never liked it.  I do like the Ravioli.  Great gun on a mediocre platform, but the recent buffs made it an enjoyable tank.  I've never driven the SB-2.  I'd choose between those two, though, depending on whether you need a French or Japanese crew trainer more.  I don't like the Japanese tanks myself.  

Oh is this trade in event across sea server too?

If it is what can i trade in for a stug 4, t28 htc and ht no6.

I like mediums, and need something that makes credits (crew training is second pref, though ravioli would be nice)

I already have cromwell B and su122 44, and am no way trading those in

interested in

ravioli

sta-2

type 64

Nek minut it is only for NA and i cri evry time:feelsbad:

Thinking of trading in my E25 for the STA-2. Don't think I'll ever play the cockroach again, just don't like the campy TD play style very much anymore. Would this be a good trade?

4 hours ago, garryallen said:

I think you can only trade in 1, and you have to have the gold to buy of a same or higher tier?

2 hours ago, DirtyACE7 said:

Thinking of trading in my E25 for the STA-2. Don't think I'll ever play the cockroach again, just don't like the campy TD play style very much anymore. Would this be a good trade?

Seeing as its a pref 7 and no longer in the store, maybe it'll come out as minicampaign/pm/contest prize etc. Would be better off having it to get the gold, and also since its rare it gives your account more value if you were to quit the game.

2 hours ago, HemanathanRX7 said:

I think you can only trade in 1, and you have to have the gold to buy of a same or higher tier?

Okie bye bye t28 HTurdC and hello type 64 then, i dunt got many golds

Edit:

WAIT IS THIS NOT FOR SEA RIIIPPP

5 hours ago, DirtyACE7 said:

E25 is only as campy as you want it to be.  If you're bored playing it as a campy TD it can be a lot of fun to play it as a light (a light with pref MM and ~3k DPM)

2 hours ago, garryallen said:

Okie bye bye t28 HTurdC and hello type 64 then, i dunt got many golds

Edit:

WAIT IS THIS NOT FOR SEA RIIIPPP

uh its 9.18 so that's 4th?5th? may

Also you can't use the gold from the trade-in for a lower tier tank. Has to be T6->T6 you can only get a T8->T8,T7->7/8,T6->6/7/8 iirc

On 30/04/2017 at 7:41 PM, Migizikody said:

I'd get the lowe if I had enough gold to throw around, but a lot of it went to free xp 

Tanks I would trade in shit things for: 

1. Lowe (recently got buffed, great hulldown, UFP stronger, side is 100mm allowing for somewhat lenient sidescrapes)

2. FCM50t (one of the stronger pref MM tanks, only downside is its fairly big/long hull)

3. Panther/M10 (Doesnt see tier 9s, 2400-2500DPM, strong support DPM med, Accurate)

4. Type 64 (2nd best stronghold behind Cromwell B, was premium so wasnt affected by LT nerfs, 2500dpm+ with good crew)

I was actually thinking of getting rid of the FCM... despite having enjoyed 400-odd games in it back in the day I feel its been powercrept hard. And with the new MM it feels like pref 8 sees way more 9s and normal 8s are better to play. You'd still get it despite the state of tier 8, with its myriad of defenders etc.?

On 4/29/2017 at 0:05 PM, MAJEST1C said:

What's the credit profitability between Lowe and M4 Rav? Doesn't Lowe make one of the highest in game?

Lowe is not that great at making credits. While per game income is high; lowe games are also typically significantly longer than more mobile tanks; resulting in lower credits earned per hour of gameplay. Holding a flank and slowly pushing it will get you a nice win rate; but not so much for credits.

As far as pure credit making is concerned.. it's jt88 or type 59 for skilled players.. JT 88 got an absolutely stupid credit multiplier; while type 59 has an extremely high credit multiplier and can flex around for fast matches.

I traded in my T34 (Which I got for free) for Ravioli and paid 1200 gold in price difference.=) 

I really like Ravioli even though more mobility wouldn't hurt. The shell velocity is just... <3 (Same as M48 Patton)

13 hours ago, GehakteMolen said:
  • Panther M10, 2250 gold
  • Vk 4503, 4200 gold

As a trade for T28 HTC?

Get the M10. As good as any other 7 med but with pref MM.

VK is soft against equal tiers, and not fun in tier 9 games, and DPM is a little lacking.

On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 9:50 AM, Graf-Eisen said:

.....TFW you will most likely never get defender. liberte, patriot or 40T because you cant use tourney gold. Hold me bros.

This -- sadly, I doubt we will ever see these added to the in-game shop and buyable with gold (when was the last time they added a premium to the tree?)

2 hours ago, Invictus said:

This -- sadly, I doubt we will ever see these added to the in-game shop and buyable with gold (when was the last time they added a premium to the tree?)

think it was cdc?

Probably from people not buying gold anymore but doing tourny/cw/esl instead to buy prem tanks.