Jump to content

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Hellsfog said:

There really aren't any rules. If you're a racist, Holocaust-denying sperg lord or the kind of shitter who tk's arty every other game cause fuck arty, your days in the clan will have numbers. Basically, you can be a douche but don't be a constant, game ruining douche. It's pretty hard to imagine anyone wasting 1 minute on in-game conduct much less an hour. So yeah, I'm calling bullshit on that.  

Maybe it was 4HIM? They have some pretty strict rules according to their recruitment threads.

But pretty much what Hellsfog said. We're not here to police your play in that regards. However if you constantly do it then it'll be a problem.

But then again as some bot level guy said I'm not a nice person and then proceeded to PM the entire Rel-2 clan letting them know it and that if they wanted a better "clan environment" to join his community of clans.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Silverinferno said:

But then again as some bot level guy said I'm not a nice person and then proceeded to PM the entire Rel-2 clan letting them know it and that if they wanted a better "clan environment" to join his community of clans.

That's some next level crayola munching right there

Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL aye. The funny thing was I wasn't even in a match with the guy. was grinding the T6 swede td on lakeville. KV1 sigts behind a building near spawn on the north spawn. never left cap. town falls I roll back put one into him and call him a few choice words. His gun wasn't even pointed at anything to shoot. was in no position unless the came down redline to shoot anything.

 

after game guy PM's me I tell him to sod off and if a window licker can't comprehend anything then to stop playing. Then that guy PM's my clan commander who told him to sod off as well. Guy then PM's all of Rel-2 to include me and the commander.

 

So second hand triggering at it's finest. :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks all! Clan was Sturmgrenadier something iirc, (it may not have been an hour, but it was at leas 50 minutes) , Not a bad clan, people seemed nice, just thye played more games than WoT and didn't want anyone to give them a bad rep.

And really i don't rage that much(I am Canadian), honestly I really should just disable that chat function

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/1/2017 at 4:00 PM, map381 said:
On 5/2/2017 at 2:27 AM, KruggWulf said:

REL2 are the real heroes of RELIC :doge:

 

The fuck it is.  3rd still holds that title

 

On 5/1/2017 at 7:08 PM, ArrogantWorms said:

RIP 3rd

f

 

On 5/1/2017 at 8:22 PM, How_Terrible said:

Still feels bad man.

 

On 5/1/2017 at 9:45 PM, yoyoya2 said:

I miss Rel_3 :cri:

All of this.  My press-ganged induction into Rel_3 by some tube-stroker was some of the best gameplay and teammates I've had...  Then the campaign ended, 3rd made Main look bad, so they pulled a bunch of us to Main... and then Main exploded.  Now, I'm too shit to get back into Main.  Lulz?

On 5/2/2017 at 9:58 PM, Hellsfog said:

There really aren't any rules. If you're a racist, Holocaust-denying sperg lord or the kind of shitter who tk's arty every other game cause fuck arty, your days in the clan will have numbers. Basically, you can be a douche but don't be a constant, game ruining douche. It's pretty hard to imagine anyone wasting 1 minute on in-game conduct much less an hour. So yeah, I'm calling bullshit on that.  

I mean, shit, they left Hellsfog in there for HOW long?  And then that Errants shitlord...  I mean, he was kicked/asked to leave from FOXEY, and PetCo takes ANYONE!

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Errants said:

 

 

 

All of this.  My press-ganged induction into Rel_3 by some tube-stroker was some of the best gameplay and teammates I've had...  Then the campaign ended, 3rd made Main look bad, so they pulled a bunch of us to Main... and then Main exploded.  Now, I'm too shit to get back into Main.  Lulz?

I mean, shit, they left Hellsfog in there for HOW long?  And then that Errants shitlord...  I mean, he was kicked/asked to leave from FOXEY, and PetCo takes ANYONE!

FOXEY was cool until poopoo faces like Krieg (and Toom <3) were allowed to have any say in what goes on, Krieg being an SJW monkey while Toom was just disliked by many despite being a great guy in my eyes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, KruggWulf said:

FOXEY was cool until poopoo faces like Krieg (and Toom <3) were allowed to have any say in what goes on, Krieg being an SJW monkey while Toom was just disliked by many despite being a great guy in my eyes.

What qualifies as an SJW monkey?  'Cause I'd think I'm close to that appellation...

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Errants said:

What qualifies as an SJW monkey?  'Cause I'd think I'm close to that appellation...

Nah, you're just a monkey :doge:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/3/2017 at 6:13 PM, Canadian_Reaper said:

Thanks all! Clan was Sturmgrenadier something iirc, (it may not have been an hour, but it was at leas 50 minutes) , Not a bad clan, people seemed nice, just thye played more games than WoT and didn't want anyone to give them a bad rep.

And really i don't rage that much(I am Canadian), honestly I really should just disable that chat function

Being Canadian doesnt mean you wont rage lolol. Trust me, I just finished a 30 day chat ban

On 5/5/2017 at 10:56 AM, Errants said:

 

 

 

All of this.  My press-ganged induction into Rel_3 by some tube-stroker was some of the best gameplay and teammates I've had...  Then the campaign ended, 3rd made Main look bad, so they pulled a bunch of us to Main... and then Main exploded.  Now, I'm too shit to get back into Main.  Lulz?

I mean, shit, they left Hellsfog in there for HOW long?  And then that Errants shitlord...  I mean, he was kicked/asked to leave from FOXEY, and PetCo takes ANYONE!

When did you get kicked/asked/molested in Petco??? Curious minds wish to know

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ArrogantWorms said:

When did you get kicked/asked/molested in Petco??? Curious minds wish to know

 
 

This one time, I nuked Garbad in my 212A (on HImmels, no less) - and said my usual spiel of "Remember, artillery is fair and balanced, prevents camping, and promotes dynamic gameplay." - same chat bind I'd use on EVERY arty kill I made at the time (ah, the good old days of cross-team chat).

Now, I did do it KNOWING I'd just killed Garbad, but I did that to everyone.  FOXEY leadership felt it was in poor taste, even after being told and shown I did it to everyone, not just unica sperglords.  They informed me that as FOXEY was trying to improve, I was not to shittalk players better than myself/FOXEY's average level.  I told them I wasn't going to stop letting stupid people know they were stupid, regardless of the color of their stats.  Shortly thereafter, I was a Recruit in FOXEY, and shortly after that, I left.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Errants said:

This one time, I nuked Garbad in my 212A (on HImmels, no less) - and said my usual spiel of "Remember, artillery is fair and balanced, prevents camping, and promotes dynamic gameplay." - same chat bind I'd use on EVERY arty kill I made at the time (ah, the good old days of cross-team chat).

Now, I did do it KNOWING I'd just killed Garbad, but I did that to everyone.  FOXEY leadership felt it was in poor taste, even after being told and shown I did it to everyone, not just unica sperglords.  They informed me that as FOXEY was trying to improve, I was not to shittalk players better than myself/FOXEY's average level.  I told them I wasn't going to stop letting stupid people know they were stupid, regardless of the color of their stats.  Shortly thereafter, I was a Recruit in FOXEY, and shortly after that, I left.

Getting the chance to drop arty on Garbad is one of the most rewarding experiences that one could ever have in WoT.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Was looking at your recruitment form (yeah I need to finish this stupid Japanese Med grind to the STB so I can get my WR back up) and saw it wanted my age?

Just out of curiosity, is this clan for you young people with the reflexes and stuff? Just happen to be on the wrong side of 40, so figured I'd ask first.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Canadian_Reaper said:

Was looking at your recruitment form (yeah I need to finish this stupid Japanese Med grind to the STB so I can get my WR back up) and saw it wanted my age?

Just out of curiosity, is this clan for you young people with the reflexes and stuff? Just happen to be on the wrong side of 40, so figured I'd ask first.

It would probably be easier to drop by teamspeak and talk with a recruiter and have all your questions answered.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/11/2017 at 7:58 PM, Canadian_Reaper said:

Was looking at your recruitment form (yeah I need to finish this stupid Japanese Med grind to the STB so I can get my WR back up) and saw it wanted my age?

Just out of curiosity, is this clan for you young people with the reflexes and stuff? Just happen to be on the wrong side of 40, so figured I'd ask first.

As Hellsfog said, if you just come into Teamspeak, I or any other recruiter can answer any questions you have. you can also message me in game if you prefer

ts.relicgaming.com

pw: relic1

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2017 at 11:54 AM, Errants said:

This one time, I nuked Garbad in my 212A (on HImmels, no less) - and said my usual spiel of "Remember, artillery is fair and balanced, prevents camping, and promotes dynamic gameplay." - same chat bind I'd use on EVERY arty kill I made at the time (ah, the good old days of cross-team chat).

Now, I did do it KNOWING I'd just killed Garbad, but I did that to everyone.  FOXEY leadership felt it was in poor taste, even after being told and shown I did it to everyone, not just unica sperglords.  They informed me that as FOXEY was trying to improve, I was not to shittalk players better than myself/FOXEY's average level.  I told them I wasn't going to stop letting stupid people know they were stupid, regardless of the color of their stats.  Shortly thereafter, I was a Recruit in FOXEY, and shortly after that, I left.

It took me a while to realize FOXEY had more than a fair share of beta brownnosing bads, as much as I loved them. Wasn't surprised in the least bit when a couple people went back on their initial statement of "Sure, you can come back to foxey if you leave/get kicked from pbkac for whatever reason" when that day actually did come, kind of expected it from such people. That being said, I still had a great time in FOXEY, even among the likes of Tesla. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...