Yeah for the most part. However a little birdie has told me that WGNA is wanting to bring CW's closer to what 1.0 was so we'll see.

Problem is no significant gold income, then they suspended tournaments to include the CTA's which a lot of clans did for gold all makes for a bad turn of events.

13 hours ago, Silverinferno said:

Yeah for the most part. However a little birdie has told me that WGNA is wanting to bring CW's closer to what 1.0 was so we'll see.

Problem is no significant gold income, then they suspended tournaments to include the CTA's which a lot of clans did for gold all makes for a bad turn of events.

A little birdie told me the Havok physics engine is coming "soon". How'd that work out? WG can try whatever they want, the game will never be revitalized.

Clam Wars is a thing in MAIN. Contact me VIA in game, here and the official WOT forums...

Relic Gaming Community

TS: ts.relicgaming.org , Password: relic1

Clan Portal URLs:

RELIC: https://na.wargaming.net/clans/wot/1000000017/
REL2: https://na.wargaming.net/clans/wot/1000020578/
REL-A: https://na.wargaming.net/clans/wot/1000001550/

About us:

Relic Armoured is the first and oldest World of Tanks Clan in the world, and the Main Division of RELIC World of Tanks, predominantly an 18+ environment however exceptions are made for mature characters. Relic Armored 2nd focuses predominantly on Clan Wars and Advances while Auxiliary provides a training ground for recruits who are not yet fully prepared to participate in Clan Wars. We are a chill community that values team-play and requires the use of TeamSpeak 3 to coordinate and communicate effectively.

We aim to develop potential, have fun and excel at the game in both individual combat & in Clan Wars. 
We have HIGH standards and are interested in quality over quantity and getting to know our members as friends and comrades. 
You will be expected to understand our rules, uphold our standards in ability, competence and conduct should you successfully join. 
Discord and Teamspeak are mandatory
A microphone and a voice to use it

Requirements:

RELIC
- Minimum 3,000 Recent WN8 @ tier 10
- 2,900+ DPG at Tier X
- 5 Competitive Tier X's
- At least 3 days a week of activity

REL2
- Minimum 2,350 Recent WN8  @ tier 10
- 2,500+ DPG at Tier X
- 4 Competitive Tier 10's