Servios

Incompetent Player Servios

Low number of battles? I haven't been to test server yet but I saw a screenshot where it said the rating takes the number of battles into consideration as well.

Low number of battles? I haven't been to test server yet but I saw a screenshot where it said the rating takes the number of battles into consideration as well.

"Personal rating is a measure of a player's mastery, on the basis of:

Battles

Victories

Battles survived

Hits

Average Damage per battle

Average experience per battle"

People with high number of battles and or with premium (1.5x avg xp per battle) will have higher scores, unlike me. 

post-3622-0-14245300-1377299211_thumb.jp

It probably separates out premium accounts right?  They couldn't be THAT incompetent could they?

WG rating is bullshit, end of discussion.

Putting a massive rating front and center could get people interested in their performance.  

Maybe it could bring some people into the light.  That may be worth dealing with the occasional 20k-game baddie that flaunts his rating.  

Putting a massive rating front and center could get people interested in their performance.  

Maybe it could bring some people into the light.  That may be worth dealing with the occasional 20k-game baddie that flaunts his rating.  

Nothing is worth another jsnazz

I have seen a player with 15k battles who only had a rating of 2500, so you can't just pad it with lots of battles.

OTOH, my rating is about 4980, and none of my numbers are near Servios except battles played and number of ace tanker medals.

And apparently I'm under Jsnazz. WG threw my ass under the bus.

It probably separates out premium accounts right?  They couldn't be THAT incompetent could they?

They defenately can. I've been playing without prem account so it will be interesting to see how my wargamering-rating compares with other people with similar win ratio and wn who have prem account...

Actually, you might just be one of those few players who have a higher rating than number of battles :)