Sign in to follow this  
madhouse10101

The MadHouse Live Stream

Hello, for those you don't know who I am, my name is madhouse10101 but most people just call me mad, and recently iv gotten the gooder internets and because of this I am now able to live stream, been wanting to for ever but 25kb/s upload, well that wasnt going to cut it but now Iv got the good stuff and steaming 1080p for everyone to see.

A little why you might want to watch me get triggered at minor things that really don't mean anything, First like most streamers put out, i'm a 2600wn8 player (by the new wn8 system not yet updated on wot labs) and a 3.3k recent player, been playing tanks for about 3 years now and for about one and half of them iv been in WGLAPAC started in silver but now in gold, Kinda (at the time of post). I am an Australian so I do in fact speak English, Australian English that is so you will only understand %70-80 of what i say because the rest is slang all though when I type it may seem like I have some case of a syndrome that people are raving about that apparently most of the player base has, I will not add my opinion to that here. But some other things you might be interested in, is that I have a microphone, there cool, right? So ill answer pretty much anything you ask about the game and also commentate any important deceptions I make in the game and explain why, so hopefully you, the viewer can learn something from it, that be the right thing or the wrong thing that's up to my brain at the time. I could go on for a some more but Id like to make a post not a TL : DR of this situation.

And to finish it off, I will do tank request of any tanks in my garage a full list is on my twitch. I do play other games here and there mostly right now, PUBG, Dota 2, R6S, ARMA 3 and occasion GTA 5 but they wont be as often as tanks. But ill stop here since this is becoming a really big shit post as most people would put it but I would really appreciate if you would come by once and while drop a follow and say a hey.

Cheers

Twitch Link: https://www.twitch.tv/mad_house10101

Stream Week Days from 4pm-10pm (AEST)

Stream Week Ends from sometime - really late at night

(So every day)