Never

Expected Values updated to v30

I just jumped up from a Recent of 2703 to a Recent of 2933.  Is this right?  

Also, my Overall is suddenly showing as Blue even though I'm not at 1600 yet (1577).

EDIT: wotlabs profile and this forum are showing 1577, yet my wotlabs signature is showing 1640.  Weird.

It shouldn't surprise anyone that your recents went up, you've all probably played tanks that weren't included on the tables at all thus dragging down your recents. 

Ty for matching this to your posted expected values. Tho i wish they were all not generic anymore, hopefuly wnR will workout or whatever that other thing is they posted about working on.

Most tanks haven't changed much as far as I can tell, with the exception of two, which have had huge jumps.  Both my Cromwell B and Skoda T 50 have jumped 400-500 in WN8.

7 minutes ago, moogleslam said:

Most tanks haven't changed much as far as I can tell, with the exception of two, which have had huge jumps.  Both my Cromwell B and Skoda T 50 have jumped 400-500 in WN8.

Same here. My Bromwell jumped. On the other end, my T54 LW and T49 took a dive. I think there were a few other extreme jumps and dives.

10 hours ago, xtc4 said:

Same here. My Bromwell jumped. On the other end, my T54 LW and T49 took a dive. I think there were a few other extreme jumps and dives.

Same here. My Bromwell jumped and KV1 dropped but gained 65+ overall.

My Caernarvon dropped a lot but I haven't played that tank since 2015.

Statpadding playing my Skoda T50 and Bromwell for around 800 games combined raised me like 100 overall, am I much better now? 

There is a version 31. Its in a different format - a table by type and tier - providing values for everything. As its not broken out by individual tanks, it never needs to be updated. All new tanks are automatically accounted for. 

It will take time for the site owners to re-code their scripts to include it as a static table, but they will get it done eventually.