So I'm broke 24/7 because I randomly like to go up lines and waste money on bad tanks, got about 9 t10s unlocked, but no money.

Then I realized I never really play the t34/lowe anymore, and if I sell both I have enough to buy a op 62 or op 57.

Should I do it? Is there some hidden buff coming along with them?

Already have every good prem out there.

Have you used up your 1 prem tonk back support chance?

If not, I'd say sell the Lowe. (They could potentially buff it in the future, hence why I suggest to sell it if you have your 1 prem tank retund from support, then you can activate it). I'd keep the T34, just 'cause it isn't terrible and I need a non-pref MM 8 to play when toonmates are grinding 8s and I have no 8 I want to grind

Definitely sell the Lowe. It is the weakest Tier 8 premium atm. Power creep has fucked it over even more.

Already have 50-100 has the t8 I will keep forever.

I pmed support to give me back a tetrarch, I think that counts for the 1 time prem right?

Yeah it does count. They won't restore anything more after that I believe. 

I'm pathologically against selling a prem tonk, just because my Indian genes simply won't allow me to do it when I know it's a bad financial decision. 

That said, if you are desperate for a T57 that's gonna get nerfed, go 4 it

unfortunately the only premium tank i have is the S-Lowe (Bought it when it was one of the only 3 prem tanks available), I feel its the best prem sniper out there, just a shame its on the hull of a giant good for nothing turtle sponge! SELL IT!

I liked the Lowe back when it was a decent sniper and tier 8 premium, but it's since become awful for a great many reasons, not all of them its own fault. I wish I could sell it back for gold or something more than just credits, but I'm going to hang on to it in case something ever happens to it. 

I sold the Lowe awhile back and am seriously considering dumping the T-34, as I already have way more premium tanks than I can play. Like you my main shortage is a credit pool and that 2,500,000 is looking more and more like a roast chicken platter every day. 

Both are awful choices to sell.

However, I'd say sell the T34 since you can still sorta train your crews in a T-14.

Tier 8 premiums suck now, and within those especially ones without premium matchmaking because of the influx of tier 10, and within those especially ones that are slow without high alpha which us completely out of the metagame now.

If I had a Lowe I would never want to touch it again at this point.

Isn't there validity to keeping those big fat, multi-crewed premiums and using them as your "trainer" for your other tanks?

They garner experience quicker, which means you can perk sooner, and you get favorable MM's. Even if the tank has been nerfed, it still trains faster than a non-preemies.

I personally will never sell my preemies because of the creds they gen, and the training they build.

My .02 cents.

So I'm broke 24/7 because I randomly like to go up lines and waste money on bad tanks, got about 9 t10s unlocked, but no money.

Then I realized I never really play the t34/lowe anymore, and if I sell both I have enough to buy a op 62 or op 57.

Should I do it? Is there some hidden buff coming along with them?

Already have every good prem out there.

Never sell premium tanksTM

If you have every premium there is and still are broke (especially with 300k every day bonus), you are doing it wrong.

Stop buying tanks that are not on sale, T57 is really fun, but you are going to want to load HEAT on it, and that will set you back 50k per match (on a win), so you definitely want to have ALL the Tier 8s you have to maintain the Tier 10 sprem lifestyle

Had a lowe, sold it at like 1k games played (overall). Still don't regret that decision, that tank looks like shit to me.

Might sell my T34 as well, but as crab said, it trains my US crews. On 5x weekends, that's actually a lot. That being said, it's still a shit tank that I hate playing every time I play it. Also drags down my stats.