Reluctor

[NA] Want to hire unicum for a day

So Monday being x2 for every win, I would like to make the most of it. I'm looking for an NA unicum to help me grind out some tanks that I don't care for like the tier 9 waffle. I'm not a bad player by any means, my recent win rate is quite good, but like I said, I'm looking to make the most of the day. 

I can pay via paypal or in game gold. Can discuss prices as I'm not sure what would be proper.

I can play for a few hours if you want. Would prefer west though. 

Am i good enough? :P

Edit: oh wait monday not today, shit thats tuesday for me. Never mind ill be driving down to my girlfriends then rip. 

It says it's going to be for every game excluding x3. I hope that's true, I'll be done with the Emil I before 100 games from stock with all of these reserves and events!

Only for the weekend I'll drop yours or anyone's  stats down for free!!!!

Are you an unicum tired of getting sniped or yolo'd just because of your purple stats? Would you  like to feel like a normal pubbie and not tked  because you are hacking so hard? Remove arty focus? I am the man for you! Just give me your account details  for a couple of days and no more unwanted attention for being a cheater, I mean a hacker, I mean a great player. 

What are you waiting for?! Get you XVM camo now and join the bliss of being ignored. First 10 request get special ingame messages for free like " Noob team"  "Unicum cheater" or "Fu win8 padder" to use with your friends in this toxic free game. 

Don't waste your time! Red is the new purple! Just do it!

#purplelivesmatter 

I believe I have the day covered at this point, however I would like to point out that I'm playing with the person, not letting anyone play for me.

Yeah, I always play far worse when a platoonmate tries to tell me what to do, even if they're better than me. I need the peace to make my own decisions, there's not time to weigh suggestions against what I think I need to do in the moment. Afterwards is great, though.

If you see me on and need a platoonie, shoot me a message and remind me about this thread. I'll probably have forgotten. I got a couple 9s to grind out as well.