Rspctd

rspctd's reeeeeeeeeeeplays

Hey everyone, long time lurker, and shit player. Recently, I came back to the game after about a year or so break and finally feel like I've got a grasp of it enough to help others. I've marked a few tier 10's and 9's as thats what really keeps me playing. 

This thread will be for high sessions or meme'y games. Probably will only post good games from 4k sessions or mark finals. 

As a start, here is a Skoda T50 session that I had the other day. Recently I three marked the TVP and figured I'd buy this back to also mark it. I just so happened to finish it this morning on a 4.6 dpg session but there really isn't anything special there. 

5 games, 5.6k Skoda T50

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/147103482

Fair enough, here is the final session.  :feelsgoodman:

idk how many games, 4.6k Skoda T50 Final

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/148093287

Some of these games feature really poor play including that Westfield game. I decide to go south to farm as I didn't think anything else would work especially with how fucked we were in the north. 

Here are a few games from when I three marked the T-10.  I don't like this tank all that much but it behaved well for me. The armor sometimes pisses me off as it will randomly bounce shit and then not. I guess this is just due to the nature of the pike and what angle someone is at. I prefer the WZ-1111111111111111111111-4 much more than this, but sadly I don't have one on my own account. 

IFRjrx5.png

t10finals.7z

what program is that ? that one looks very interesting and im happy you are sharing replays. good to watch after horrible sessions. 

4 minutes ago, Avataren said:

what program is that ? that one looks very interesting and im happy you are sharing replays. good to watch after horrible sessions. 

That is the wot replay analyzer . Usually, I use WotNumbers for session tracking but for some reason it's not working with the new patch. 

22 hours ago, Rspctd said:

That is the wot replay analyzer . Usually, I use WotNumbers for session tracking but for some reason it's not working with the new patch. 

i see thanks.. yeah i used wotnumbers too a few patches ago but it stopped working. I use vbaddict now. and I really like it. It works flawlessly about 12 hours after new patch was out it worked. Id take a look at that if i were you.

Marked this the other day:

5ohw17c.jpg

EOlLELT.png

Not a huge fan of this tank as it seems like it's an RNG fest every single time I click battle. I'll probably play it some more to get my DPG up but no more spamming it. 

Here are some hand picked replays and the final game. I didn't play all that good through the session though so there are a few misplays here and there. 

h2rlAl4.png

Highlighted grey games are in the pack: 

e50mfinal.zip

EYXTNzU.jpg

http://wotreplays.com/site/3649556#lakeville-rspctd-t-62a

So this was a pretty meme of a game and I think there is something to be learned. 

• Don't be afraid to take risks. 

Looking at the lineup I noticed that neither team had scouts and only one arty per side. I figured that I could yolo mid and did. Knowing most arty yolo to the houses or all the way across I made an extremely aggressive spotting peak and caught the arty and luckily my team put a shot into him. The rest is history or the mark rather. 

This game gets extremely monotonous sometimes, so don't be afraid to spice things up and take risks or as @SkittlesOfSteeI would call "calculated yolo's". You never know what may happen.