Sign in to follow this  
SkittlesOfSteeI

Your Favourite Albums?

So I'm bored of my current library and I'm curious to see what you people listen to so I thought I'd make a thread for our favourite albums. Just make a chart here http://top50.topsters.net/ then share it. Also turn on captions so we can tell what album you added, hopefully we can get some interesting charts :music:

Here's mine (tfw literally no variety lul)

Io6Em32.jpg

Edited by SkittlesOfSteeI
Made my list 1 per artist for more variety

pMOry9T.jpg

top50.topsters.net?id=0bb54aad99be0962482d35cc1c51303f

That's just the tip of the iceberg for rap music. I tried to keep each work from a different artist. I would check out the discography of each artist because the ones I picked were only my personal favorite from each individual artist. Also this doesn't even cover trap or anything really recent except for a few really popular works such as from Kendrick or Travis Scott.

Hope that helps.

It would take too much effort to list so many albums that I like, but these are my favorites in which all the songs are good and I can listen the whole album without skipping a song:

Led Zeppelin - II

Jay-Z - Black Album

Snoop Dogg - Doggystyle

Metallica - Black Album

1 hour ago, ZXrage said:

It was pretty hard trying to nail the top 4 because I had to diversify, but if you were around the forum long enough you'd know what my top 1 album is
L3Kpn1E.jpg

ill just ping @flare_phoenix because quoting is shit
>Linkin Park in the Top 4
My n-word

yea its minutes to midnight tho :MingLee:

36 minutes ago, Zepherex said:

@flare_phoenix Hybrid Theory and Meteora are both >>>> Minutes to midnight

Ain't dissing MtM, though. It's still 2nd tier, but Meteora is just objectively better.

Honestly had to pick between Meteora and Hybrid Theory, but I had to jam it lower to make room for more songs on 2nd tier

About equal amounts of old school hip-hop and bluegrass, the 80's were obviously my formative years.  I tried not to repeat artists, a few of them had multiple albums that would have made the list.  If I whistle your song constantly to myself while I'm mowing grass or cooking, you probably made the list - hence TayTay.

d76e1b6287941c851955afa0126483be_zpsdqx4

14 minutes ago, flare_phoenix said:

fwiw I picked MtM because What I've Done is my favorite song of theirs. Meteora especially is a better album, but that song :kreygasm:

@SkittlesOfSteeI fuq off

Excuse me, 

Nimrod: Platypus, Haushinka, Hitchin A Ride

Insomniac: Geek Stink Breath ,  Panic Song, Brain Stew/Jaded, and Armatage Shanks

Hello?

4 hours ago, How_Terrible said:

I should have used the word "acquire" instead.

I have playlists but to be honest I usually just put on an album and listen to it front to back. Idk, maybe I just like having my background noise be cohesive.

For me, listening to full albums vs singles is mostly about experiencing everything band has to offer. Usually the singles are not even the best songs from the album just the most catchy/radio friendly.

I also like to listen to pretty much all content band has put out (excluding compilations or anything that doesn't contain new materials like rereleases or demos/ep's that were rerecorded later as a part of album, live albums or stuff with really bad production). Reason being people's opinions suck and often badly rated/unpopular albums are good or atleast contain couple of good songs.