Sign in to follow this  
Kelz87

WZ-131 Gun

So after the nerfing of lights I find myself playing some lights much less, but want to continue my grind of them, but anyway I saw the 131 gun question has been posted pre nerf and now Im wondering which gun is better for the 131 since all it has now is 85 mm. Would you go with the 62-85t or the 64-85t? The seem nearly identical but one does 180 alpha with a better reload time and the does 200, with 145 pen and 159 respectively.

On the 132 I always used the higher alpha gun.

On the 131, of the 2 below, if firing a.lot of premium ammo go with the higher ROF, if not firing much premium I would go with the higher pen.

I don´t see a reason not to go with the topgun, you get slightly better accuracy/gunhandeling aswell as the better damage and much better penetration.

The difference in DPM in irrelevant and there are very few situations where you can actually use that extra rate of fire to your advantage.

After playing it some more im getting more comfortable with the top gun.Thanks guys