Universal Carrier 2-pdr

Churchill Gun Carrier (lmao)

• Chinese female crew voice replaced with proper dialect
  • Russian female crew voice renewed.
  • WZ-111-5A added as a new Tier X in the Chinese tree after WZ-111-4
  • Tigers 217 and 131 added
  • New Supertester tank –  AMX Canon d’Assaut 105
  • First ‘Polish’ tank – Tier VI captured Panther G, nickname ‘Pudel’
  • Poland added to the tank carousel, with male crew voices, insignia, inscriptions, ranks, emblems and food – chleb ze smalcem (bread with lard)
  • Chinese tanks got increased gun depression – 121 has dep increase from -3.5 to 5 deg, 113 got an increase from 5 to 7 deg on the sides

ce1fa0ba10164eb335131256a202bd85.png

Tech tree showing WZ 111 5A, taken from RU forums, note the "Pudel" on background.

I am both dissapointed and glad about no RU buff happening yet. I really hoped for 268 and KV-5 buffs; however, we dont need to worry about IS-7's overbuffs.

Overall pretty mild patch

Random 113 buff for no reason...

Also, they changed(nerfed) the WZ-111-5a:

Reloadtime from 9.9 seconds to 11.2 (13% increase) 

Standardpenetration buffed from 244 to 250

Aimtime buffed from 3.2 secs to 2.5 secs

Src: http://wot-news.com/main/postmsg/240516/45169/3/wz-111-model-5a

As a comparison the Maus gets 0.3 secs longer reload for the same alpha but with much better gunhandeling, assuming they didn´t buff the softstats to Russian med-levels.

They also changed some of the personal missions which I can´t be bothered to translate:

http://wot-news.com/main/postmsg/240506/45168/3/izmenenija-lbz-v-9191

Glad the grind for the Wz-111-1-5 comes from the 1-4 it's so good it's going to be a breeze ! Hope it stay that way. 

3 hours ago, Nekommando said:

Wait what? 225mm casemate seriously?

Literally making shit up at this point, like full on bullshit, not even from obscure prototypes or "what if" projects

1 hour ago, Fabunil said:

Random 113 buff for no reason...

Also, they changed(nerfed) the WZ-111-5a:

Reloadtime from 9.9 seconds to 11.2 (13% increase) 

Standardpenetration buffed from 244 to 250

Aimtime buffed from 3.2 secs to 2.5 secs

Src: http://wot-news.com/main/postmsg/240516/45169/3/wz-111-model-5a

As a comparison the Maus gets 0.3 secs longer reload for the same alpha but with much better gunhandeling, assuming they didn´t buff the softstats to Russian med-levels.

They also changed some of the personal missions which I can´t be bothered to translate:

http://wot-news.com/main/postmsg/240506/45168/3/izmenenija-lbz-v-9191

Im interested if it keeps the initially leaked -10 gun dep or was it a mistake

2 minutes ago, ZXrage said:

CHURCHILL GC NEW TIER 6 META

ALL WILL BE CRUSHED WITHIN ITS 10 DEGREES GUN TRAVERSE

Cant wait to go hulldown against Defender, bounce it and pen its LFP with APCR

I dare you to tell ANYTHING POSSIBLE that would introduce more salt than that :serb: :serb: :serb: :serb: :serb: 

1 hour ago, Deus__Ex__Machina said:

your Post's remind me of those Cancerous YouTube videos where they use all caps to gain attention.

I like legga but his titles are pure fucking cancer to read, reminds me of YouTube clickbait. :doge:

Calm your tits people.  I've got to assume that none of you have really looked at that in an armor viewer before because that not only is the current SD hitbox, but that tiny pixel of 225mm isn't anywhere that you'll ever hit in the first place (it's a very tiny triangle inside the tank that the game uses as a pivot point for the mantlet and gun.  

Open tanks.gg, load the tank, and it'll still tell you the armor is up to 225mm.  Have fun spending all day looking for that 225mm.  Front still shows as red in the tank viewer because of how it assigns colors to thicknesses.  Tanks.gg does it differently and accounts for both how thick the armor actually is and how that thickness compares to the other thicknesses of the tank, tank viewer only does the latter.

5 minutes ago, TheMostComfortableTanker said:

Calm your tits people.  I've got to assume that none of you have really looked at that in an armor viewer before because that not only is the current SD hitbox, but that tiny pixel of 225mm isn't anywhere that you'll ever hit in the first place (it's a very tiny triangle inside the tank that the game uses as a pivot point for the mantlet and gun.  

Open tanks.gg, load the tank, and it'll still tell you the armor is up to 225mm.  Have fun spending all day looking for that 225mm.  Front still shows as red in the tank viewer because of how it assigns colors to thicknesses.  Tanks.gg does it differently and accounts for both how thick the armor actually is and how that thickness compares to the other thicknesses of the tank, tank viewer only does the latter.

Expect the thing is that if you look at color code, the 89 mm casemate armor is listed as yellow-green, yet on that picture its red. In tanks.gg, the casemate front is colored almost similarly as lower plate, aka yellow-green. The highest thickness, 225 mm, is coded red. The 2nd thickest part is 112 mm and thats yellow-orange. The HD CGC actually has 225 casemate armor.

From EU patchnotes (http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/632965-9191-supertest-information/#topmost):

• Added the new researchable Tier X WZ-111-5A heavy tank to the Chinese branch. The vehicle will replace the 113 and can be researched through the WZ-111-4.
  • In this connection, the 113 will be become a Premium vehicle.

Atleast I dont need a new crew for it so there's that

25 minutes ago, TheMostComfortableTanker said:

tank.gg and TI both assign the colors the same way, i.e red for the thickest armor, green for the thinnest, and every other color is assigned and everthing inbetween along the colorscale depending on how thick it is compared to the min/max armorvalues.

Because of that if you look at the colorscales of different tanks you will see that they all look slightly different.