leggasiini

9.19.1 patchnotes - NO RUSSIAN BUFF, WZ-111 5A coming

1 hour ago, nabucodonsor said:

Any thoughts on the 121? Will it be as competitive as the russian meds or will still left behind because of worse handling? Or the 113 will be still better than it regardless?

With 907 around I dont see much use for other mediums (Excluding BC ofc and occasional 50M+STB). Otherwise 113 is still flat out better 121 imo.

121 gets the russian 122mm overmatch going, and doesn't have an overmatch roof to be prayed on, But then again, the turret cheeks are kinda poor. Kinda wonder why type 59 has a far better turret.....

I mean.. the WZ-120 is literally the same tank as type 59, a tier higher, and got a worse turret. 121, being another tier higher.. got an even worse turret than the WZ-120.... #logic

8 hours ago, Hally said:

I mean.. the WZ-120 is literally the same tank as type 59, a tier higher, and got a worse turret. 121, being another tier higher.. got an even worse turret than the WZ-120.... #logic

The 121 turret is actually pretty good minus the weirdly shaped cupolas. It's much more reliable than the 140. 

2 hours ago, Rspctd said:

The 121 turret is actually pretty good minus the weirdly shaped cupolas. It's much more reliable than the 140. 

Yea.. it's more reliable than 140 but.. nowhere near 62A levels. (Type 59 turret isn't that much worse than 62A.) I'd be very happy if 121 can get the type's turret.

18 hours ago, Hally said:

The wz-120 still needs an hd model. The type 59 didn't get its megaturret untill after it went he either. Maybe the 121 will get some love then 

On 6/16/2017 at 6:26 PM, SlyGambit said:

Rita has PM changes translated.  Obj 260 LT-7 appears to have gotten harder because reasons....

https://ritastatusreport.live/2017/06/15/9-19-1-personal-mission-changes/#more-40284

Because that isn't LT-7 for 260.  Current mission is detect and damage three, kill one higher tier.

On 6/16/2017 at 6:26 PM, SlyGambit said:

121 still has problem with shitty gunhandling, it literally takes like two times aim time to achieve about same accuracy as russian meds. With gun handling buff it could possibly be somewhat competitive as high alpha is always good perk to have, makes trading much better.

Trouble with the 121 is it's sluggish, sub 15 hp/ton without the magic ground resistances, the Cent AX has like 4 more hp/ton AND better ground resistances. 

The 121 has the hp/ton and ground resistances you'd expect to see on a tier 7/8 med, not a tier 10.  it's less hp/ton than the 113 and this 5A.

Still wanting to know if this -10 gun depression is correct. 

7 minutes ago, tajj7 said:

Trouble with the 121 is it's sluggish, sub 15 hp/ton without the magic ground resistances, the Cent AX has like 4 more hp/ton AND better ground resistances. 

The 121 has the hp/ton and ground resistances you'd expect to see on a tier 7/8 med, not a tier 10.  it's less hp/ton than the 113 and this 5A.

Still wanting to know if this -10 gun depression is correct. 

This way more than the gun handling. I can make the gun work for me but the tank doesn't feel like a trier10 med mobility wise and it cripples you in some games.

Testserver is up, the WZ on the ct currently has 2650 baseDPM (with food and vents you can get your reload below 9 seconds) and it gets 7 degrees of gundepression for some reason.

Armor is mediocre at best for a tier 10 heavy, 330+ heat can easily go through the upper plate when not using your gundepression and i have been penned in the gunmantlet several times by heat, so basically play it like a beefier Russian med.

4 hours ago, Fabunil said:

Testserver is up, the WZ on the ct currently has 2650 baseDPM (with food and vents you can get your reload below 9 seconds) and it gets 7 degrees of gundepression for some reason.

Armor is mediocre at best for a tier 10 heavy, 330+ heat can easily go through the upper plate when not using your gundepression and i have been penned in the gunmantlet several times by heat, so basically play it like a beefier Russian med.

How does the gun handle?

It's a better IS7 basically, you lose a little armour on the turret/hull, but gain everything else, DPM, mobility, gun depression, gun handling. 

The armour will hold up well outside of the premium spam fest that is the test server. Was reliably bouncing HEAT from other WZ's hull down, and with -7 gun depression you can use quite a few spots. 

I haven't 100% check but i heard it has 1s less reload than the Maus and 490 alpha gun ??? Like what the hell.

Also it's not -10deg anymore but -7°

This tank is just so much fun. A really awesome heavium. It has speed, good gun depression and meaty alpha dmg. This poor mediums I came across. Russian medium deals around 300 dmg and you punish them for 500. Gun handling is nice as well. 

But I don't really think it will keep its 7 degrees of gun depression. I don't rally see why it got it in the first place. This tank doesn't really have any trade offs right now. 

7 hours ago, hall0 said:

This tank is just so much fun. A really awesome heavium. It has speed, good gun depression and meaty alpha dmg. This poor mediums I came across. Russian medium deals around 300 dmg and you punish them for 500. Gun handling is nice as well. 

But I don't really think it will keep its 7 degrees of gun depression. I don't rally see why it got it in the first place. This tank doesn't really have any trade offs right now. 

I have 20k xp on tier 9 / 200k...good lord give me patience for this

But tier 9 is objectively the best tier right now and the Juan Juan Juan Juan Juan Juan Four is still one of the best tier 9 heavies. If anything it should be a sarcastic "Oh no, i have to keep grinding this thing? WHAT A SHAME...!" 

I wonder if it will get its reload nerfed and gun dep nerfed to -5. It should make it a fair bit more balanced than it is now.