Rodrigopine

She-No-Know-Me?!

So I recently acquired this ship through a game of chance, er, I mean a campaign reward and on paper it looks kind of like the old Fubuki. (At present I don't have the $$$ for modules, so won't be taking it out any time soon.) but I was just curious if that is an accurate assessment or if anyone had any other thoughts or opinions on this ship. Thanks!

Similar to old fabuki, but has 8 km torps. (Fabuki had 10k 67 knot torps) Think damage is a bit lower too. Guns are decent but ROF is a bit low.

9 minutes ago, Jarkorsis said:

Similar to old fabuki, but has 8 km torps. (Fabuki had 10k 67 knot torps) Think damage is a bit lower too. Guns are decent but ROF is a bit low.

Ok. Sounds like maybe they 'detuned' it a bit for tier 6. Overall did you like the ship?

I like a lot. You just have to be careful with 8 km torps. That tier has at least 1 CV in half the matches if not 2. The gun range is kind of short. I like it a lot and it prints money. 250k to over 300k profit  are common with 60 to 70k damage games.

I haven't had muck in Shine-oh-Gnome, dunno why. But she's a competent enough DD. Have to be careful though, 6.1 km detect combined with lackluster handling gets me in trouble a lot.

If you have a Kami-triplet they are waaaaaay more fun.

I had a decent game around 72k damage yesterday and made 325k profit with it. The guns were doing 3200 damage a salvo, but since you sit pretty high in the water, gun battles are not recommended except in emergencies or to finish off a cripple. I have a premium account though. The 9k range on the guns is pretty low. I think that should be buffed by 20 percent or so.

Just now, monty50k said:

Modules are on discount this weekend, for a T6 they shouldn't be too expensive anyway..

yes, I just saw that. However, I'll probably give priority to modules for the Khabarovsk I just bought last night. :)

Murican's why you make Jap names into Engrish memes?

On a more serious note, it makes browsing the forum quickly harder. Could we maybe just add the real name at the end of the title in some way? Pretty please :wave:

9 hours ago, Birkovic said:

On a more serious note, it makes browsing the forum quickly harder. Could we maybe just add the real name at the end of the title in some way? Pretty please.

Probably will need some admin to handle that. Even though I started the thread I can't edit the title in any way. :(