leggasiini

Supertest: 9.20 French tank buffs (AMX 30/30B and tier 8-10 TDs)

Source: http://forum.worldoftanks.ru/index.php?/topic/1902610-переработанные-французские-танки-на-супертест/#topmost (russian)

AMX 30 and AMX 30 B

As currently they are more or less identical to Leopard PTA and Leopard 1, they get readjusted so they become bit different.

1. Turret armor gets significantly increased

2. DPM and dispersion on move gets buffed

3. Accuracy and penetration gets nerfed (0.34 and 249, respectively).

AMX 30 armor buffs:

post-936917-0-75958000-1498128978.jpg

AMX 30 B:

post-936917-0-97061200-1498128983.jpg

French TDs (tier 8-10:

1. Tier 8-10 gets autoloading 120 mm guns, as already mentioned. Foch 155 gets renamed to Foch B, and gets 6 round 120 mm gun.

2. Side armor gets buffed to prevent overmatching.

3. On tier 8-9, the mobility gets changed so its similar to tier 10 (nerf?).

AMX AC 48:

post-936917-0-64518300-1498133411.jpg

AMX 50 Foch:

post-936917-0-06898400-1498133399.jpg

AMX 50 Foch B (formerly AMX 50 Foch 155)

post-936917-0-86795000-1498133403.jpg

Apparently, they will soon announce changes to "vehicle his transfer to HD quality is waiting for a very, very many players", which very likely is Batchat 25t. To be fair, I dont think it really needs changes, but we will see.

Looks promising actually, only complaiment that they are absolutely throwing historical accuracy out of window, but whatever I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The AMX-30 work was something I didn't expect, simply because that line is so unpopular compared to the Leo 1 and the B-C 25t.

Also wow that burst. I bet they're gonna balance that with atrocious soft stats, which was one of the reasons that the Foch line was bad in the first place. Also they can increase the side armor as much as you want, but it won't help much since that entire line suffers from horrible weakspots, but hey, at least they have one.

Basically the 30B goes from being a Leotard-clone to being a STB-1-clone.

Also, you posted 3 pics of the Tier 9 Foch...

Anyway:

The tier 8 gets 3 shells in the magazine with a clipreload of 2.7 seconds

The tier 9 gets 4 shells in the magazine with a clipreload of 2.4 seconds

The tier 10 gets 6 shells in the magazine with a clipreload of 2 seconds

All of them get the same (50B) gun with 257 penetration.

Verdict: Meh, I really don´t see the point in driving a turretless autoloading tank tbh...

With an autoloader you want to be able to play aggressivly which won´t really work with the lack of a turret and the giant tumors on top of the tanks (so you can peek ridgelines effectivly at all) and for sniping autoloaders are supoptimal unless you catch some idiot out in the open or permatrack someone without a repairkit.

8 minutes ago, Fabunil said:

The tier 10 gets 6 shells in the magazine with a clipreload of 2 seconds . . . unless you catch some idiot out in the open or permatrack someone without a repairkit.

So, its the new waffle - idiots punishing idiots for full health in 8 seconds, then dying alone and unloved.

2400 damage clip in 10 seconds, not too bad. Can easily keep target permatracked while clipping it from full to zero health. Possibly very good, but gotta see soft stats and gun depression and also traverse angles. Decent angles can go long way fixing otherwise bad hull. Clip size of 6 fixes one of bigger problems foch155 has had, it has been really bad at sniping because of 3 ammo clip with big reload. Shoot once, no more targets visible: do you take LONG reload or wait more targets, or go potentially fight with 1-2 shoot left and long reload after that?

1 hour ago, leggasiini said:

only complaiment that they are absolutely throwing historical accuracy out of window, but whatever I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well they did make anime tanks.

9 minutes ago, Zepherex said:

Still no IS-4 and IS-7 buff :<

is7 terrain resistance and gun handling stats get copy pasted from obj140

27 minutes ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

LFP buffed by 30 mm and lower side armor to 150

----------

Also they analraped Batchat:

eoqcam52wbc.jpg

105mm gun is gone and 100mm pen is buffed to 252/278. Wow.

Worse alpha, worse magazine potential and longer overall time to empty the clip. But the worst thing, the 278 gold pen.

The clip reload is 34 now though, and it FINALLY has HD model but still. They said in their RU forum topic that they do this "to make it more different from 50B"...but it wasnt even close to 50B clone to even begin with, so it doesnt make any sense in that regard like 30B change did (atleast that is more or less a Leo 1 clone). Also they fail even on that, reworked bat is actually closer to TVP than current bat is to 50 B. 

18 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

----------

eoqcam52wbc.jpg

Worse alpha, worse magazine potential and longer overall time to empty the clip. But the worst thing, the 278 gold pen.

The clip reload is 34 now though, and it FINALLY has HD model but still. They said in their RU forum topic that they do this "to make it more different from 50B"...but it wasnt even close to 50B clone to even begin with, so it doesnt make any sense in that regard like 30B change did (atleast that is more or less a Leo 1 clone). Also they fail even on that, reworked bat is actually closer to TVP than current bat is to 50 B. 

"To compensate for the buffs to the Foch-line we decided to nerf the the Bat Chat 25 t to shit so that French tanks on average do not outperform Russian tanks.

In other news we decided to buff the IS-7 ground resistance to Russian hover-med-level to make it more historically accurate as well as buff the DPM to 3000 base so it can effectivly engage the Maus before we are gonna nerf that one to shit"

53 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

----------

I expected this. They made the lights shit, so they have to nerf the BC to make the trash lights look better. This was absolutely not necessary. I admit the yoloing BCs are ebola sometimes, but WG just have to hide the names of the players to solve this. (Not like they think this is a problem)

This fucking murazor guy.

So the Maus is okay: Notice you actually can't possibly go below 50% WR with your Maus unless you are doing it intentionally.

YfGmDrL.png

But the BC is OP and needs nerf:

fTl297Q.png

Edit: What is the difference between the new BC and the 50 100?

1 hour ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

You're kidding. Murazor will say the same 100% serious.

50 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

----------

WHY? What's the point?

-----------

French TDs from TAP:

AMX 50 Foch B

Tier: 10
Health: 1850
Speed forward/reverse: 50 / -13 km / h
Hull traverse speed: 30 °/s
Horizontal guns laying speed: 26 °/s
View range: 380 m

Hull armor: 180 / 80 / 40

Damage: 400 / 400 / 515
Pen: 257 / 325 / 65
Clip reload speed: 38 s
Inter-clip reload speed: 2,0 s
Clip size: 6
Accuracy: 0,34
Aimtime: 2,3 s

AMX 50 Foch

Tier: 9
Health: 1550
Hull traverse speed: 28 °/s
View range: 380 m

Hull armor: 180 / 70 / 40

Clip reload speed: 34 s
Inter-clip reload speed: 2,4 s
Clip size: 4
Accuracy: 0,35
Aimtime: 2,5 s

AMX AC48

Tier: 8
Health: 1000
Hull traverse speed: 28 °/s
View range: 370 m

Hull armor: 150 / 55 / 40

Inter-clip reload speed: 2,7 s
Clip size: 3
Accuracy: 0,37
Aimtime: 2,7 s

Terrible aim times, worse accuracy. Somehow Murazor nerf French TDs. It like making water more wet.

1 hour ago, leggasiini said:

----------

eoqcam52wbc.jpg

WG IS FUCKING AUTISTIC

Bat

Presently as at 9.19

Damage: 390 / 390 / 480

Pen: 259 / 330 / 53
Clip reload speed: 38.6 s
Inter-clip reload speed: 2,73 s
Clip size: 5
Accuracy: 0,36
Aimtime: 2,59 s

36 rounds can be carried

Super test

Damage: 300 / 300 / 400
Pen: 252 / 278 / 50
Inter-clip reload speed: 2,4 s
Clip size: 6
Aimtime: 2,5 s

Tier VIII Lorraine 40T premium tank gun = 100 mm SA47 A

Damage: 300 / 300 / 400
Pen: 252 / 278 / 50
Clip reload speed: 34.52 s
Inter-clip reload speed: 2,5 s
Clip size: 4
Aimtime: 2,59 s

shells in tank 48

Why would they give a tier X medium tank a tier 8 gun?  12 seconds to get the whole clip out which defeats the entire point of the BC as an assassin.  WTF 278 gold pen in this meta?  I hardly ever need HEAT in my BC, but when I do need it I NEED IT.  FFS WG, I finally get a tier X tank I can halfway play and you  turn it into a tier 9 tank . . . 

Please tell me this is another joke