Tigeh

Massdrop x Sennheiser HD6XX Drop

If anyone is after an awesome set of headphones for music, and can afford something to drive them, these are well worth a pickup even at the new $249.99 price, from 6am tomorrow Pacific Time. They'll be sold from https://www.massdrop.com/buy/massdrop-sennheiser-hd6xx and last time the drop lasted about 4 hours for 5000 units, with the webserver dying horribly again and again and again - which is how I missed out. They're identical to the HD650's in all but colour and cord - you get a 6ft cord instead of a 10ft cord and a microjack with 1/4" adaptor instead of the 1/4" with a small, cute extension/conversion lead.

If you're using them for gaming instead, I'd get a pair of AKG K7XX in the next drop, or the closed back alternative for those with families and spouses, plus a modmic or massdrop mic.

Posting this here so you can all enjoy something being a cripple has now made me too poor to afford!