CheekiBreeki_

Ranked Rewards (League 1)

So you guys know how there are only ~150 players in league 1 after the stage concludes yet after the first day there are ~350? Which one of these will the system go by to give out rewards, will it be jewish and only give about 100 players the League 1 rewards or will it not change after the end of Stage 4 and give about 300 players the rewards for League 1?

Sorry if the way I worded it made it sound confusing:notlikethis:

7 hours ago, CheekiBreeki_ said:

So you guys know how there are only ~150 players in league 1 after the stage concludes yet after the first day there are ~350? Which one of these will the system go by to give out rewards, will it be jewish and only give about 100 players the League 1 rewards or will it not change after the end of Stage 4 and give about 300 players the rewards for League 1?

There's new cutoff points only when a new stage starts. The current one's the last one. 300+ players will get League 1 level rewards when it ends.

8 hours ago, Masterpupil2 said:

Rewards are pointless anyways, and within a couple months Ranked will be dead because WG doesn't know how to make a game. Team Battles 2.0

Yeah I see so few players when I'm waiting to be assigned a game. Hell I meet the same spergs all the time. 

9 hours ago, Masterpupil2 said:

Rewards are pointless anyways, and within a couple months Ranked will be dead because WG doesn't know how to make a game. Team Battles 2.0

I couldn't care less about the rewards to be honest, I just want the golden beta badge for being in League 1 this season

e8c07125f4bafbc0a5cb64b5d09f9af5.png

1 hour ago, CheekiBreeki_ said:

I couldn't care less about the rewards to be honest, I just want the golden beta badge for being in League 1 this season

I always get bored before reaching rank 1 and then forget about it. Though ranked has encouraged me to play the is7 more.

10 hours ago, Archaic_One said:

I am just saddened to see Yuno Gasai is going to be rewarded for 4 weeks of STRV 103B sperge with enough bonds to put iVents on his E25.

:eww:

too bad nobody plays tier 7 haHAA

2 hours ago, CheekiBreeki_ said:

ah so you want a reason to be focused even more on top of xvm or clan

On 27.6.2017 at 5:00 AM, Masterpupil2 said:

Nah it will survive until WG decides to give out bonds with other ingame activities. :fish: