Dakado24

How to increase your WN8 (mindset)

4 hours ago, kingadz said:

Surely you want to be me right? Going for marks and dpg. On 6/7 tier 10 3 marks btw ;). Wn8 is only important for first impressions lol. Eg having 2.5k wn8 when your normally have 4k makes you look like a moron...

having sub 50% wr with 3.5k+ dpg even with 3/5/7 means you're objectively shit

1 hour ago, Rspctd said:

hey look who is back and is still garbage 

p5880t1.png

dpgs you say? 

96JWJFV.png

haHAA

rude. winning is hard when you got to get those sick dpgs. Just look at that recent e5 and IS7.

> claims good 30 day.

> low af sample size.

> i play solo across various tanks at the same tier

> get a whopping 9% more wins solo

> then complains 60% is hard

> looks at all the EU players doing 65% as well.

If you think 65% is hard, that must be why you think it's only attainable by platooning low tiers. Sorry kiddo. Platooning at T10 should easily get you 70%+ if you aren't shit

The fact you cant even reach 65%+ overalls even at low tier is a testament to how shit you are.

4 hours ago, kingadz said:

Yeah dpgs on e50m and e5. Unless you cant tell im inactive so normally i would have better dpgs. Cos iove been grinding marks recently and going for spotting...

>marking tanks on eu with spotting

:MingLee::jebaited::notlikethis:

just stop while you are ahead you ape 

platooning tier 10s with minimally competent players should garner 85% WR over 20+ battles. Last night ffs casually platooning a duo in 9's was a 9/10 WR session with @rojo180, with the 1 loss being a loss that even a triple platoon of Super-Uni's unable to win that shit (was 15-3 loss in 3 minutes or so)

Posted 10 minutes ago · Hidden by TheMarine0341, 1 minute ago - Fucker is supposed to be banned · Report post

Posted 4 hours ago · Hidden by TheMarine0341, 1 minute ago - He's fucking garbage · Report post

Posted 5 hours ago · Hidden by TheMarine0341, Just now - worthless cockdickshit · Report post

Shall I go on?

3 hours ago, TheMarine0341 said:

platooning tier 10s with minimally competent players should garner 85% WR over 20+ battles. Last night ffs casually platooning a duo in 9's was a 9/10 WR session with @rojo180, with the 1 loss being a loss that even a triple platoon of Super-Uni's unable to win that shit (was 15-3 loss in 3 minutes or so)

I'll have you know that my wn8 went up ~100pt playing Jagdtiger and grinding for the new WZ. :3