hall0

T-44 ltwt - The tank nobody seem to care about

57 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, tajj7 said:

More pen, armour, alpha, HP than the T92 lt, but gets more DPM as well, top kek. 

Why does this thing get the highest DPM of all tier 8 lights? 

Take those stats for not real until we have real proof. 29% base camo is impossible. Probably those stats are with equiment and 100% crew.

On 7/23/2017 at 3:02 AM, Copeyhagen said:

I'd love the option of spending 30e on any non premium tank to turn it into a personal premium. So it gets the benefits of being a premium to the payer.  You could pick a fun tank you actually enjoy playing then.  Could be a one off per account,  any tier up to 9 

WoT Blitz has this option.

For example, at tier 6 on my VK 30.02 M, I can "Enrich" it for 14 days for 1100 gold or permanently for 4700 gold. This increases the amount of credits earned by 44%, also multiplied by premium account bonus as well.

At tier 5 on my Leopard, the permanent option costs 3500 gold but only increases earnings by 24%. Interestingly, my tier 5 Chaffee costs 3700 gold and gives a 28% increase in earnings. Tier 5 Sherman is a 42% increase for 4000 gold.

Neither of my Tier 4 regular tanks have the option.

12 hours ago, nabucodonsor said:

29% base camo is impossible.

I'm not too sure... this is WG afterall. Base that does sound high, but for comparison a full camo bia blackdog gets 29.44%. While my bia full* camo T44100 gets 33.73% stationary and 26% moving (*mostly - one crew is at 94%). I would have expected this thing to have better camo than the blackdog at least. So who knows.

9 hours ago, Ezz said:

I'm not too sure... this is WG afterall. Base that does sound high, but for comparison a full camo bia blackdog gets 29.44%. While my bia full* camo T44100 gets 33.73% stationary and 26% moving (*mostly - one crew is at 94%). I would have expected this thing to have better camo than the blackdog at least. So who knows.

Base t100lt gets 19,84% and with 100% camo it goes up to 35.80 which is almost double. Now imagine almost double of 29% you would get something close to 60 without considering the crew's boost. So no a tank with ~60% camo would be so broken that a Defender with tier 6 preferential MM would look balanced in comparison.

You are right this is WG afterall but I dont think they are this stupid...... I mean I hope so

On 6.12.2017 at 9:38 AM, nabucodonsor said:

Base t100lt gets 19,84% and with 100% camo it goes up to 35.80 which is almost double. Now imagine almost double of 29% you would get something close to 60 without considering the crew's boost. So no a tank with ~60% camo would be so broken that a Defender with tier 6 preferential MM would look balanced in comparison.

You are right this is WG afterall but I dont think they are this stupid...... I mean I hope so

Yeah strv 103b with a camo net gets 64 camo  fully kitted  with food so a light with that camo on the move would be broken as balls