kaneaaa

Should I be angry about my "old premiums"

Dunno how you guys feel, but it was pretty recent that I bought tanks like the FCM 50T, IS6, t54 Mod. and IS3A. They're still on sale now (ok not IS3A but you get the point), despite being powercreeped. Something is seriously wrong with this, right? I mean, they aren't the cheapest things to get, so..... WG are making them less effective, yes still charging the same amount for them?

Mod1 is getting quite a meaty buff next patch. It wont make it great, but you can blame the MM more for that.

IS-6 is said to get some buff at some point.

FCM is powercreeped and people tend to just use Liberte for French heavy trainer, though it would be smart move to buff FCM, because Liberte is very slow VS all other hightier French HTs.

IS-3A? I forgot that tank even exists :serb: 

9 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

Mod1 is getting quite a meaty buff next patch. It wont make it great, but you can blame the MM more for that.

IS-6 is said to get some buff at some point.

FCM is powercreeped and people tend to just use Liberte for French heavy trainer, though it would be smart move to buff FCM, because Liberte is very slow VS all other hightier French HTs.

With that pen it  (mod1) will still suck. Slow + low pen + low prem pen + low alpha in the armor meta? HAHHAHAH 

The is3A is the worst example, as it literally has no point in existing with the defender, which does everything much better. At least with the FCM, the liberty doesn't play in the same way.... so if you bought a liberty, you have a different type of tank.

FCM is still the best pref MM tank you can buy, be glad it has that going for it. Its still a good tank, and Id much rather grind credits at tier 8 than be constantly shoved into tier 10 battles.

It's generally WG's fault for not balancing properly.

I'd be pretty upset in your situation if most of my prems weren't free.

T-54 mod 1 never had much carry capacity IMO due to low ammo count and not spectacular mobility for a medium tank

IS-3A is the worst example by far. It doesn't fit as a crew trainer, its one gimmick of being an autoloader and not an autoloader with slightly higher DPM is made pointless by poor accuracy

FCM 50t has always been the odd duck atm, as it was introduced to sort of stand out from the non-prem tank by not being an autoloader when that was sort of the deal with premium tanks, but until WG comes around to implementing the non-autoloader French HTs, the FCM 50t just has its prem MM to go for

IS-6 is still viable, saved by its premium MM and troll armor

According to Rita, the mod 1 is getting a significant amount count increase as well as buffs to gun handling and pen.

T-54 Mod. 1

• Spread during movement reduced by 9%
  •  Spread during hull rotation reduced by 9%
  • The spread of the 100 mm D-10T-K gun during turret traverse reduced by 25%
  • Aiming time for 100 mm D-10T-K gun reduced from 2.4 seconds to 2.2 seconds.
  • View range increased from 360 m to 380 m.
  • Turret armor increased
  •  Armor penetration of the UBR-412 projectile for 100 mm D-10T-K was changed from 183 mm to 190 mm
  • Armor penetration of the UBR-412P projectile for 100mm D-10T-K gun was changed from 235 mm to 247 mm
  •  Gun depression for 100 mm D-10T-K gun changed from -6 degrees to -7 degrees
  • Ammunition capacity increased from 34 to 56 shells

Now buff the 122mm to 190 pen so we can all have a tier 6 SU-100 with 190 pen and 390 alpha, not absolute rubbish gun handling and gun depression. 

8 hours ago, leggasiini said:

No worries. We have the french super-heavy line coming right up apparently. 

:jebaited:

Given WG's......tendencies, I would expect the FCM to be given something like a 200 millimetre thick turret face with 120 mm turret sides, and the UFP base thickness buffed by 20mm. Of course, there are many more intelligent ways of buffing tanks, such as gun handling and/or mobility, but it is WG we are speaking of.

Oh? mod1 was one of my favorite premiums before, maybe I will remount equipment on it after the buff.. on the other hand, I potentially will sucking on a big willy in tier 10 99% of the battles so

The bizarre thing is that the power creeper premiums are the ones regularly on sale, and the ones newer players are likely to get, not being so well informed. The situation seems to be a total mess currently. I feel like the cash grab is set to backfire in reduced sales of the tanks that are on regular sale. 

8 hours ago, Hellvn said:

According to Rita, the mod 1 is getting a significant amount count increase as well as buffs to gun handling and pen.

T-54 Mod. 1

• Spread during movement reduced by 9%
  •  Spread during hull rotation reduced by 9%
  • The spread of the 100 mm D-10T-K gun during turret traverse reduced by 25%
  • Aiming time for 100 mm D-10T-K gun reduced from 2.4 seconds to 2.2 seconds.
  • View range increased from 360 m to 380 m.
  • Turret armor increased
  •  Armor penetration of the UBR-412 projectile for 100 mm D-10T-K was changed from 183 mm to 190 mm
  • Armor penetration of the UBR-412P projectile for 100mm D-10T-K gun was changed from 235 mm to 247 mm
  •  Gun depression for 100 mm D-10T-K gun changed from -6 degrees to -7 degrees
  • Ammunition capacity increased from 34 to 56 shells

How good is it likely to be post patch? Competitive again? 

4 hours ago, lavawing said:

Given WG's......tendencies, I would expect the FCM to be given something like a 200 millimetre thick turret face with 120 mm turret sides, and the UFP base thickness buffed by 20mm. Of course, there are many more intelligent ways of buffing tanks, such as gun handling and/or mobility, but it is WG we are speaking of.

And 290mm APCR pen for reasons unknown

9 minutes ago, lavawing said:

It is not complete unless they accidentally remove the cupola from the collision model

and never fix it like super pershing cupola :serb: 

I guess wg keeps them in the tech tree because people still buy those tanks, I mean, is6 is shit, was shit when it went in HD and will still be shit unless it gets buffed. Yet people still buy it.

112 was put back in the shop, people bought it even though the powercreep is real.

They still give wg money, so that's why they're there.

On 7/27/2017 at 5:09 PM, leggasiini said:

I wish I could forget about mine. :cri: