Sign in to follow this  
ZXrage

Waffenträger auf E 100 (P): OHH MY GOOOD

31 minutes ago, TodSoldat said:

Truly, it was a support tank only

I see, so because there was too much not knowing and having to adapt it was a bad thing. Reckon that's why there's so much arty hate too. Really sucks when one has to think, eh?

No 49%, its because retarded games like this shouldnt happen:

shot_351.jpg

Our tier 10 bots do a solid 0 dmg, enemy bot makes 8600 dmg, see the problem?

Beiing a retard should not be rewarded, an WTF-E100 however DOES reward beiing a dumb retard

3 hours ago, TodSoldat said:

Truly, it was a support tank only

I see, so because there was too much not knowing and having to adapt it was a bad thing. Reckon that's why there's so much arty hate too. Really sucks when one has to think, eh?

Sorry but go back to the crayon munching hole you came out from. Foch B is also a support tank only as are all autoloaders. Even if you have armor the fact that you have long periods of inactivity forces the support role on you. 

Also no Waffle was much worse because it could fight in cites while Foch couldn't. The turrent meant it was super easy to corner fight with it. Especially given good pen, great accuracy and fast shells. In the time it takes the Foch to put its gun on target the Waffle has already fired 2 560dmg shells into someone. Also it is much easier to engage more than one target in the waffle. SO late game when you have 2 1200 hp tanks you can easily kill them both in a short period of time which is much harder to do in a non turreted tank. 

Also no the hate for arty comes from the fact that it promotes a passive gamestyle. A ton of agressive plays are punished by arty and usually the most agressive player gets shot first. This is why arty sucks. If you read the posts here instead of creating your own make believe world of other peoples opinions you would know that but I guess you came here only to post BS and you are surprised you're not getting validated for it. Read and learn before you post. Also think before you post.

High Floor, Low Ceiling glass cannon autoloader trash is NOT the direction WoT should be heading in. 

I played assault waffentrager just to protest the mechanics. 

I'm going to stick to WoWS. 

21 hours ago, MaxL_1023 said:

High Floor, Low Ceiling glass cannon autoloader trash is NOT the direction WoT should be heading in. 

I played assault waffentrager just to protest the mechanics. 

I'm going to stick to WoWS. 

I'd be happy if all autoloaders were removed from the game. WoWs is too slow for my tastes, though it's a game done well

17 hours ago, TodSoldat said:

I'd be happy if all autoloaders were removed from the game. WoWs is too slow for my tastes, though it's a game done well

And all tanks are same with different skins?

IMHO that's stupid. 

Time to bring this thread back to life.

I think you all saw the leaks that the WTF E100 will maybe find the way into the game during the blackmarket or some other event. 

rumored price: 50.000 Gold or 50.000.000 credits

It comes in shiny gold. But lets face it. It is ugly as fuck with this gold skin. Unlike the gold Type this one looks cheap. 

82klzutfy7g.jpg

cebqkexro8m.jpg1e4njmkpxdc.jpg?w=324&h=243

6wcegtesym.jpg?w=324&h=243

Sources:

https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2019/12/18/world-of-tanks-lets-talk-about-waffentrager-e-100-and-black-market-next-black-market-tank/

https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2019/12/20/world-of-tanks-waffentrager-auf-e-100-g/

http://wotexpress.ru/mikropatch-ot-19-dekabrya-i-obnovlenie-spiska-mashin-vo-vnutriigrovom-magazine-mody-ne-sletyat/

http://wotexpress.ru/a-vot-i-waffentr-ger-auf-e-100-p-g/

The model seems to be in the already in the client. 

3w2Mfco0ouQ.jpg

This looks fake to me. And it wouldn't be as good as when it was in the game, with all the HE, wheelies and accurate arty fire. But who knows? WG greed is a thing, after all.

37 minutes ago, Kymrel said:

This looks fake to me. And it wouldn't be as good as when it was in the game, with all the HE, wheelies and accurate arty fire. But who knows? WG greed is a thing, after all.

the tank really was added to the files on RU/ST

previously the tank was only ever in the files on the CN server.

so gold skin or not WG is preparing it for something......

@hall0 the gold skin is cheap and rushed, unlike the 59G skin which was actually well thought out and had effort. 

I hope it's just for some special game mode lulz. Or some sort of mode that will test out if it's balanced(1) in the current meta before they unleash a 50K un-nerfable beast.

(1) Narrator: it wasn't

On 12/20/2019 at 4:40 PM, Deus__Ex__Machina said:

so gold skin or not WG is preparing it for something......

For being shit on by wheelies and arty, I think.

I can't believe they'd release it for credits. They can sell it for 100k gold and it'd sell out in an instant. Now a good business tactic for them. Although I wouldn't mind it. I got 30m credits and I can sell some shit haha. Now I got to wake up early every day. I miss the god damn thing. 

6 hours ago, kariverson said:

I can't believe they'd release it for credits. They can sell it for 100k gold and it'd sell out in an instant. Now a good business tactic for them. Although I wouldn't mind it. I got 30m credits and I can sell some shit haha. Now I got to wake up early every day. I miss the god damn thing. 

Rumour has it that the day it will be sold is 25th Deember 2019.

Frankly I do not know whether to laugh or cry.

Maybe WG will just swap back my Grille 15 to the Waffen e100 that I had from the tech tree?

I would not be shocked if they released it. It fits perfectly in the new "paper, rock, scissor" model of play where every tank needs to be absurdly powerful one minute and helplessly useless the next. WTF E-100 deletes heavy, heavy deletes medium, medium deletes light tank, light tank does donuts around WTF E-100 shooting HESH into the turret. BALANCED!