Sign in to follow this  
monjardin

WoTScout.com Data Dump

I stopped playing tournaments when WG nerfed the gold payouts. By March of 2016, WG changed how tournament data was presented and added an API. That broke the data scraping scripts that I had running, and I didn't care to update them.

Now a year and a half later, I'm taking down the server that hosted the website. I really liked how people used WoTScout.com links in forums to show their past performance. That was a neat side-effect of what was initially just a way for me to see the WN8 and win rate of upcoming opponents during tournaments.

Since that historical data may be of value to someone, I'm publicly sharing a full dump of the PostgreSQL database that backed WoTScout.com. Please feel free to do what you will with it.

wotscout.sql.tar.bz2

To make the data more accessible, I'll also publishing the Python/SQLAlchemy models (complete with the hard-coded images that I added to @Mort's and @CarryMode's team pages ages ago).

models.py

eoBNtoh.png