SchnitzelTruck

WZ-132A Toleration Thread

42 minutes ago, SmyleeRage said:

Though the tank looks bad on paper etc the tank actually performs quite amazingly the alpha combined with the speed an OMFG them sweet ass APCR shells it gets, Resulted in this performance I enjoyed it so much! When i played it I thought hmm best tier 9 lt in the game? probably its only weakness is Dispersion which is a gamble in this game no matter what you play. T54 Ltwt is tied with it though then the AMX 13 90 then the RU-251 then the T49 cause that thing is shit is their a tolerance thread for this piece of fucking shit it doesn't know what it wants to be A kv-2 that goes 72? or no wait a shitty ru-251 with crazy dpm that can never be used ugh!

4v9n9WF.jpg

ArxbfUW.jpg

best tier 9 lt = mediocre to bad tier 9. besides, the 132A isn't even the best pure scout, and for damage dealing things like the PTA are strict upgrades.

5 hours ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

I cant call 248 pen apcr prem shells at tier9 sweet.  Nor can I say my experience with it is anything but frustrating.

I barely bothered with it. Most times if the standard round was not going to pen, neither was the sprem.

Fwiw i found the t49's dpm and ability to hit things readily more useful than the RNG alpha. Plus with crew and equipment it's sitting at over 500m VR which seems to break a bunch more camo on some maps. It's like people are used to things having 460-480 VR with their positioning, but all of a sudden 500 will burn thru it.

Fuck chink tanks. If you think this thing is good you're an idiot, plain and simple. OH BOY OH BOY the 1 in 3 shots that I actually hit/pen does 80 more damage than the other LT's. Big deal. Fucking .42 acc.... And the tier10 gets .42 also hahaha *shoots self*

I heard the tier 10 was probably the best tier 10 LT because its gun wasn't completely potato and it does many damages comparatively. 

The 132a suffers from 110 gun syndrome. The gun is only bearable on the 110 because you can actually get close enough to hit shit and aren't travelling at over 40kph. It still needs a fucking aim time buff. And don't get me started on the WZ-120 version of that gun. If i had a dollar for every time it hit what I aimed at I'd have a dollar. 

7 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

I heard the tier 10 was probably the best tier 10 LT because its gun wasn't completely potato and it does many damages comparatively. 

The 132a suffers from 110 gun syndrome. The gun is only bearable on the 110 because you can actually get close enough to hit shit and aren't travelling at over 40kph. It still needs a fucking aim time buff. And don't get me started on the WZ-120 version of that gun. If i had a dollar for every time it hit what I aimed at I'd have a dollar. 

With my luck and Australian ping id probably have a dollar between all 3 tanks. or maybe they are just that bad.

Yeah the second one.

i should rebuy the leo prot, i heard with the -8 depression its pretty nice. it certainly makes the ru in my garage look dumb

I hate this tank, I hate this tank, I hate this tank, I hate this tank, I hate this tank, I hate this tank, I hate this tank, I hate this tank, I hate this tank, I hate this tank, I hate this tank, I hate this tank, I hate this tank, I hate this tank, I hate this tank, I hate this tank, I hate this tank, I hate this tank, I hate this tank, I hate this tank, I hate this tank, I hate this tank, I hate this tank, I hate this tank, I hate this tank, I hate this tank, I hate this tank, I hate this tank, I hate this tank, I hate this tank, I hate this tank, I hate this tank, I hate this tank, I hate this tank, I hate this tank, I hate this tank, I hate this tank, I hate this tank, I hate this tank, I hate this tank, I hate this tank, fuck this faggot tank designed by faggots, implemented by faggots from a faggot company filled with faggots who treat their player base like faggots and are money hungry faggots because their faggot game is dying.

Played a few games in it,Hated life,

realized I had like 30% winrate so had to get it up. Got it back to 60 and Rage sold it after 15 games.

It is by far the worst fucking tier 9 LT.

I get triggered by just thinking about it. 

13 hours ago, Saffee said:

Played a few games in it,Hated life,

realized I had like 30% winrate so had to get it up. Got it back to 60 and Rage sold it after 15 games.

It is by far the worst fucking tier 9 LT.

I get triggered by just thinking about it. 

The tier10 is the exact same garbage, but with even worse hull movement bloom. You aren't missing anything. In fact it's so bad I have far lower DPG in it than I do in the tier9.

A gun so fucking bad I cant hit a 215b's lower plate from 20m. Hit the fucking upper plate and tracks 3x

On the bright side. The turret bounces STRV's and T30's, so eh.

*foil hat time*

I'm convinced tier10 LT's have a separate RNG spread from other classes. T49 can snipe, e100 can snipe, RU 122's can snipe. Yet these god awful tanks just hit dirt at any range.

11 hours ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

The tier10 is the exact same garbage, but with even worse hull movement bloom. You aren't missing anything. In fact it's so bad I have far lower DPG in it than I do in the tier9.

A gun so fucking bad I cant hit a 215b's lower plate from 20m. Hit the fucking upper plate and tracks 3x

On the bright side. The turret bounces STRV's and T30's, so eh.

*foil hat time*

I'm convinced tier10 LT's have a separate RNG spread from other classes. T49 can snipe, e100 can snipe, RU 122's can snipe. Yet these god awful tanks just hit dirt at any range.

Really?

I find the tier 10 WZ 132-1 Probably the best LT out of them all due to the Alpha and troll turret. 

The gun I find does not troll close to as much as the T100 and the RHM

This tank makes me want to claw the skin off of my own face. WHAT A FUCKING PILE OF TRASH! I'm still like 100k from the tier 10 and am completely failing to get more than 45% win rate. From unbelievably bad gun (yes, great alpha at the cost of everything else) to the unbelievably bad teams I keep getting in it. I can't even count how many games I've ended up top damage and spotting just to lose something like 4-15 because the rest of the team are knuckle-dragging mouth-breathing trash.

On 6/11/2019 at 9:27 AM, Matross said:

I was thinking about grinding up to the WZ-131-1, but I guess I'll just play the 132, and unlock the 9, and just stop there. 

That's a pretty sensible thing to do. No reason to experience the hell that is the WZ-131A. The tier 8 is a nice tank but tier 9 and 10 need serious work to be at least decent.

Unlocked it, finished up my WZ-132 grind. I wish I had a higher win rate in it, but I got a streak of bad teams (the teams that has 2-4 players with 0 damage rofl stomps). The WZ-132 gun accuracy is pretty bad, but I still made it work, my WN8 on it over the past few days wasn't bad.

Gonna try a few more games in in the WZ-132A. The first game I played in it, the gun is pretty much like the WZ-132... just now... it see's tier 10's more often. I wish I had a better turret than the tier 8. Now, I have all the Tier 9 tanks, muahahaha.