Sign in to follow this  
kaneaaa

Are any of the tier 10 light tanks worth getting?

Are any of the tier 10 light tanks worth getting? I'm enjoying grinding the t54 ltwt and also grinding max 1390 but I don't know if its worth buying the next tier up... most people seem to think they are not so good.

Sheridan is a less retarded leo1. Probably the best of all since nothing on it particularly sucks meanwhile it has the best gun, VR, gun dep. Most balanced characteristics of the bunch.

13 105 is fun. Not great, but fun. Also frustrating due to shit acc, meh gun handling, and only 3 shells. You often only hit/pen 2 which massively cuts down on your damage output. Also tied with the t100LT for worst non-TD VR at tier10.

I guess T-100 could also be pretty fun since it gets the occasional stupid bounce and is a pancake. But that gun seems extra garbage.

39 minutes ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

Sheridan is a less retarded leo1. Probably the best of all since nothing on it particularly sucks meanwhile it has the best gun, VR, gun dep. Most balanced characteristics of the bunch.

13 105 is fun. Not great, but fun. Also frustrating due to shit acc, meh gun handling, and only 3 shells. You often only hit/pen 2 which massively cuts down on your damage output. Also tied with the t100LT for worst non-TD VR at tier10.

I guess T-100 could also be pretty fun since it gets the occasional stupid bounce and is a pancake. But that gun seems extra garbage.

So Sheridan is the best one?

36 minutes ago, kaneaaa said:

So Sheridan is the best one?

Essentially. You get best in class gun dep and DPM, middle of the road pen and accuracy. Same alpha as tier10 meds (when it gets buffed back to 390). Far better gun handling than all the other 105mm tier10 LT's. Your entire hull is cloaked in spaced armor which makes you nearly immune to HE pens from t49's, derp sheridans, or arty. Will have the highest potential damage when its ammo capacity gets buffed. Other tier10 LTs run out of ammo in long matches, particularly the 13 105.

https://tanks.gg/compare/sheridan?l=000000&t=amx-13-105~rhm-pzw~t-100-lt~wz-132-1

10 hours ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

Essentially. You get best in class gun dep and DPM, middle of the road pen and accuracy. Same alpha as tier10 meds (when it gets buffed back to 390). Far better gun handling than all the other 105mm tier10 LT's. Your entire hull is cloaked in spaced armor which makes you nearly immune to HE pens from t49's, derp sheridans, or arty. Will have the highest potential damage when its ammo capacity gets buffed. Other tier10 LTs run out of ammo in long matches, particularly the 13 105.

https://tanks.gg/compare/sheridan?l=000000&t=amx-13-105~rhm-pzw~t-100-lt~wz-132-1

Shouldn't the new 13 105 get more dmg potential than the BC?

I really liked the 132-1. It didn't feel like your were crippled or anything. I honestly enjoyed doing the top of the tree mission for it.

Remember though the Sheridan has the worst camo and is huge. Sure the squarepants are made out space armour, but the best armour is to not get spotted. And while the T100 has the worst view range it gets compensated by how close it can get to enemy tanks.

The WZ/Rheinmetal/Sheridan are basically just gimped tier 10 meds that trade any armor/firepower for mobility/camo, so with the current map meta you are better off just playing a tier 10 med instead.

The 13 105 and T100 are a slightly different story, the 13 105 is nice because it is a lot more flexible than the batchat with the smaller clip/shorter reloadtime, the T100 on the other hand is hilarious at times as it gets equipped with a Romulan camouflage-system making it probably the best active spotter in the game.

8 hours ago, SaintLaurentius said:

fuk u, you tricked me. I actually checked both posts to see what happened there:QBSeal:

Hello Saint, hope to meet soon and learn from you whenever you are able! Hope you're well!

7 hours ago, kaneaaa said:

Hello Saint, hope to meet soon and learn from you whenever you are able! Hope you're well!

Hello dude! I've been doing other things the whole summer. I think I have only like 10 games during this time. I'll be getting back into it soon enough, thanks for asking.

On 8/22/2017 at 6:35 AM, SaintLaurentius said:

Which persona was the one who shot Zevens E3 frontally for 1k?

pretty sure the side armor was hit or may have been that 100+ mm one pixel weak spot on the front of the e3.