Jump to content
kaneaaa

Is it ok that I hate strives (top tier Swedish campers). Which tanks get on your nerves?

Recommended Posts

Of all the tanks I see, these get on my nerves...there's something really irritating about seeing these things on the battlefield. Is it just me, I feel they encourage the worst kind of playstyles in the game. Are there any tanks which really irritate you when you see them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BlackAdder said:

Three things makes me happy, ammoracked Leggassini, set on fire STRV and TKed arty. 

 

 

One of the sweet things about the Tier 9 WZ-111 is that after arty ruins your game, you still have enough speed to double back to base -  and when you arrive there you've more than enough alpha to oneshot your friendly artillery.

Not to mention you get two shots thanks to how the TK mechanics work. And then you work your ass off to carry the game and still get 4 (2) kills anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, lavawing said:

One of the sweet things about the Tier 9 WZ-111 is that after arty ruins your game, you still have enough speed to double back to base -  and when you arrive there you've more than enough alpha to oneshot your friendly artillery.

Not to mention you get two shots thanks to how the TK mechanics work. And then you work your ass off to carry the game and still get 4 (2) kills anyway.

That’s thing about big guns :)

This still puts smile on my face. TK artys and carry on.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The type 4 and type 5.

They have so large HE shells that they'll deal more damage than most heavies per shot without having to pen anything. And they have far too good armor on top of that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Viruzzz said:

The type 4 and type 5.

They have so large HE shells that they'll deal more damage than most heavies per shot without having to pen anything. And they have far too good armor on top of that.

Let’s not forget stupid snapshots. Whole line is cancer on steroids. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i don't mind strvs too much, since they do trade-off armor thickness and not having a turret. 

i cannot stand the Type 4 and Type 5 for the same reason as @Viruzzz stated. it's why i've had to carry far more premium rounds in my tier 10s, for those as well as the Germans super heavy tanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BlackAdder said:

Let’s not forget stupid snapshots. Whole line is cancer on steroids. 

"Fun" fact: some types of cancer are increased by steroides while some others arent and recieve an opposite effect. I guess Jap heavies must be one of them....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate paper TDs that have insane damage output and can't really be flanked and are fast enoguh you wont be able to run away in reasonable time if they rush you, e25 su-122-44, skorpion, roomba etc. They'll die but you're fucking getting crippled and theres nothing you can do about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, waga100 said:

I hate paper TDs that have insane damage output and can't really be flanked and are fast enoguh you wont be able to run away in reasonable time if they rush you, e25 su-122-44, skorpion, roomba etc. They'll die but you're fucking getting crippled and theres nothing you can do about it.

What cannot outrun a roomba, other than non-heavium heavies?

Personally, I hate t49s/Sheridans, b/c far too often I see guys in them rush into the heavy brawling area so that they get the chance to blap some heavy in the face, and then they promptly get blown out of their shorts because...they're in the heavy brawling area.  Zero value to the team delivered...check.

I don't hate all arty completely, but B-C 155 58s..hate them with a raging passion.  Autoloading arty + stun + stupid splash radius == lower circles of Hell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll say it, I hate the STRVs way more than arty or HE slingers right now.  Having retarded camo and being immune to 120mm and lower APCR makes them a joy to try and play against in a medium.  I hate having them on my team too, most people playing them are shit at getting useful shots and terrified of leaving campfire.  Oh, and they have made a lot of climbs pretty much broken.  I realize thats getting fixed but FFS right now an S-tank at C0 on sacred valley is fucking broken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Archaic_One said:

I'll say it, I hate the STRVs way more than arty or HE slingers right now.  Having retarded camo and being immune to 120mm and lower APCR makes them a joy to try and play against in a medium.  I hate having them on my team too, most people playing them are shit at getting useful shots and terrified of leaving campfire.  Oh, and they have made a lot of climbs pretty much broken.  I realize thats getting fixed but FFS right now an S-tank at C0 on sacred valley is fucking broken.

This!!!!

Plus Japs, derps, bat's handling, arty, but most of all even if unrelated MAPS like Mountain Pass or Paris. I feel like suffocating because i hate when i have too many people close to me, disturbing my shots and i theirs and no possibility to reposition coz fuck your team is going to die in a cul de sac.

Another thing i despise is teams that melt in 3 minutes: fuck you helpless morons just stay alive, i know i am slow but i will carry you (not always) just give me time. 

Also what @Kolni said just that..... i am bad too sempai...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Incase anyone thought the STRV wasn't I N S A N E, I'll just leave this here:

xiHqfkI.jpg

I ran out of ammo (4 he shots left) else I actually might've been able to win the game.

This was on Prok ofc, and then if you get shit like himmels with 3 arty who can pretty much only shoot at the one spot on the hill you can even use, you're fucking useless. So it's either MEGA cancer or it's practically useless, just love that kind of RNG depending on the map because everyone knows we need MORE RNG.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kolni said:

Am I the only one not even having the slightest bit of trouble with Strvs?

You're on the EU server, you don't have the NA meta of people camping in THE most cancerous fucking places as bad. And yes, I play the EU server too and kind of prefer for this reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...