kaneaaa

Is it ok that I hate strives (top tier Swedish campers). Which tanks get on your nerves?

They're so easy to play around though. The only thing they can do is lock a lane so just play around it instead of being stubborn and push it... 

11 minutes ago, KruggWulf said:

You're on the EU server, you don't have the NA meta of people camping in THE most cancerous fucking places as bad. And yes, I play the EU server too and kind of prefer for this reason.

Lol anything has to be turned into an NA/EU argument and "excuse"... 

Three years ago your whole server whined about EU being much campier and thus easier; now it's apparently the other way around now to keep being in your favour? :doge: 

I outplay EU pubs like NA pubs, they're all the fucking same in the end

4 minutes ago, Kolni said:

They're so easy to play around though. The only thing they can do is lock a lane so just play around it instead of being stubborn and push it... 

Wait, are you referring to EU pubbies or NA camping pubbies? I said I preferred the EU server because I don't have to deal with autists sitting in the most useless places you'd never expect someone to be and doing nothing all game until they finally see YOU and only you and immediately yoloing you and clapping to themself like the retarded drooler they are when they've killed or severely crippled you and did exactly or less than your HP in damage that match with no other contributions made because of where they chose to sit to punish you for trying to do something besides fight super heavies head on in your papery medium/whatever.

5 minutes ago, Kolni said:

Three years ago your whole server whined about EU being much campier and thus easier; now it's apparently the other way around now to keep being in your favour? :doge: 

There is definitely a difference considering Eu has a FAR larger playerbase than the NA as it currently stands which allows for a lot better sampling in regards to typical things you'll find. It's not really an excuse for anything, it's just that I personally prefer less cancerously campy environments, as well as XVM use and abuse, and have found that I find that more on the EU server. I couldn't do the damages I was averaging grinding up the american heavies on the NA server, no fucking way.

Now does that mean that one is inherently better especially in regards to everyone's playstyle? Certainly not. And could I be very wrong when it comes to an actual statistical analysis of playstyles between the servers? Absolutely!

3 minutes ago, Kolni said:

Tbh short of a few mapspecific outliers (the 1line push meta on Fishermans Bay for example) and latency the servers feel the same to me

Redshire, Windstorm, and Arctic Region come to mind.

1 hour ago, Kolni said:

Even though I stopped playing; an NA pubbie is more likely to atleast leave the base unlike every retarded Turk or Pole in a fucking E100/IS7

Agree with rest though. At the end of the day they're still terrible and WoT is still terrible.

Yep, we have the South and Central American chaps that will give the Poles and Turks a run for their money. CABRA alone is a force to be reckoned with.

Come to the ASIA server where the meta is actually different. 

1/3rd of all shots fired is gold :D

Tier 8 MM got on my nerves till i stopped playing. So was running into Maus tanks. 

2 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

you look at the mm and realise why...

but my biggest gripe is the maps atm- lights and super-heavies would be less imbalanced by more dynamic maps with more avenues of attack... the corridor meta sucks.

and the new prems should get a hd *buff* that wrecks the armour... nerf without *nerfs* if wg really will continue with the do not nerf prems bs.

the strvs are rare enough that while they are annoying they could be worse.

7 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

Tier 8 MM got on my nerves till i stopped playing. So was running into Maus tanks. 

Mmmm things have changed on EU too. Now they  spam gold a lot, way more than before and even at lower tiers which is beyond me.  I think WG has finally broken the EU meta if there was one to begin with. Last night even at tier 6 people where throwing apcr left and right.

13 hours ago, Kolni said:

Ofc but this goes for any td, it's no news. Problem is when they take climbs like on Sacred valley or Serene coast and your entire team gets killed because they dont leave their position. And you know better than me how much map control those positions give, running away is not easy for people that know about them imagine for people who have no clue about this game.

Like when yesterday on Fjords I had to spot a Strv on c7 climb and take some shots from it to allow my heavies in the stupid brawling area to not get shot in the ass. No other tier x td can do these things without getting spotted. If they removed these climbs i agree they would be much easier deal with, but as they are now they are the worst type of tanks climbing certain broken spots.

8 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

Only 1/3rd?

2 hours ago, nabucodonsor said:

Mmmm things have changed on EU too. Now they  spam gold a lot, way more than before and even at lower tiers which is beyond me.  I think WG has finally broken the EU meta if there was one to begin with. Last night even at tier 6 people where throwing apcr left and right.

It seems to me, people are shooting more HE lately, too. A side product of the japanese heavy grind, maybe? Not only in the low- or mid-tiers, but tier 8,9,10s even. Almost every game a fucking IS-3, (or even a Jagdtiger!) shoots me frontally for 200-whatever damage, regardless if he could pen me with standard AP or not.

As a side-note: Yesterday I witnessed the legit HE-slinger, T-49, frontally one-shot an enemy UDES (1000 hp). It was glorious.

5 hours ago, nabucodonsor said:

Ofc but this goes for any td, it's no news. Problem is when they take climbs like on Sacred valley or Serene coast and your entire team gets killed because they dont leave their position. And you know better than me how much map control those positions give, running away is not easy for people that know about them imagine for people who have no clue about this game.

Like when yesterday on Fjords I had to spot a Strv on c7 climb and take some shots from it to allow my heavies in the stupid brawling area to not get shot in the ass. No other tier x td can do these things without getting spotted. If they removed these climbs i agree they would be much easier deal with, but as they are now they are the worst type of tanks climbing certain broken spots.

All other TDs only lock lanes until they actually fire, which is very different. 

183/JGPZ/Grille/E3/E4/268 can't lock shit on vision. The only exceptions are Foch/263 because they get more shots out so it's a bit harder to push. 

STRVs gimmick is this. And tbh it's not very good at anything else. Play elsewhere, he's there so why try and do something about it when there are plenty of other things to do that don't ruin your game completely? 

*note that if you are outside 445m from the guy then you are misplaying if he keeps getting shots on you regardless of the tank shooting

Climbs are broken, but not even 1/5th of them are climbing and short of 3 maps the best positions are not climbrelated at all in the first place. And this is getting balanced soon anyway. 

TLDR; if an Strv keeps getting shots on you maybe you should consider what you're actually doing rather than play into his hands.

it's literally the WTE100 but with camo instead of burst damage, people found a way around it even though the tank was OP and broken. Same thing here, if he wants to play his vision game, just deny him that by not playing vision with him at all. 

He'll become useless and in the long run his uselessness will be gamedecisive.

2 hours ago, Kolni said:

All other TDs only lock lanes until they actually fire, which is very different. 

183/JGPZ/Grille/E3/E4/268 can't lock shit on vision. The only exceptions are Foch/263 because they get more shots out so it's a bit harder to push. 

STRVs gimmick is this. And tbh it's not very good at anything else. Play elsewhere, he's there so why try and do something about it when there are plenty of other things to do that don't ruin your game completely? 

*note that if you are outside 445m from the guy then you are misplaying if he keeps getting shots on you regardless of the tank shooting

Climbs are broken, but not even 1/5th of them are climbing and short of 3 maps the best positions are not climbrelated at all in the first place. And this is getting balanced soon anyway. 

TLDR; if an Strv keeps getting shots on you maybe you should consider what you're actually doing rather than play into his hands.

it's literally the WTE100 but with camo instead of burst damage, people found a way around it even though the tank was OP and broken. Same thing here, if he wants to play his vision game, just deny him that by not playing vision with him at all. 

He'll become useless and in the long run his uselessness will be gamedecisive.

Kolni i must have written wrongly then: my problem is not me vs a strv since my general way to deal with tds is either run or put shots into them if they are not looking at me or are reloading. My problem is the combination of op position for the perfect tank to abuse them. I am smart enough to dont allow it to shoot at me but can i say this about my team? No those idiots will die and i am forced to deal with all the rest of the enemy team before the green idiots die. Not only, i will have to force myself in god knows which corridor or horrible firing lane because of how shitty map disign is due to the fact tha climbs generally overlook on all the key position of any map.

To make things short my problem is in general with people who climb and especially if it is an strvb, because it can abuse it to the max. Am I allowed to be utterly annoyed by a little shit that abuses a retarded mechanic that should not be there to begin with? 

Boosts are being argued way out of proportion for the S103B. There are few boosts it can do solo (i.e. fjords, mountain pass, arctic region).

Barring arctic region and mountain pass, I don't feel like it's a major issue dealing with these tanks. Most players are utter garbage in these tanks to begin with and it'd be no different if it was any other TD that was sniping in the same way pubbies are currently playing it - which is sitting as far back as possible. It's easier for me to deal with a S103B than deal with the Waffle E100. You can take a hit from 1 and survive. The other you most likely can't - especially if it catches you out in some random unsuspecting corner of the map.

If you and/or your pubbies aren't avoiding the S103B, let's be honest here, it is no different from choosing not to avoid any other pubbie in a TD in the game.

In relation to the topic... I hate TDs in general as most players can't do much besides sitting up to a couple grid squares away from spawn.

14 hours ago, nabucodonsor said:

Who the fuck cares?

This is the exact reason I wish I could transfer my account from NA to EU. Gold spam whiners.

If you're complaining about tier 6 gold spam, ohhh boy. 

ASIA has professional tier 2 gold spammers. And the amount of gold spam only goes up from there :D 

9 hours ago, canadiantrex said:

Who the fuck cares?

This is the exact reason I wish I could transfer my account from NA to EU. Gold spam whiners.

I'm not whining i just replied to Fox when he said eu does not spam gold.

I dont care if people shoot at my paper tier 6s with apcr i just find it stupid and a waste of hard earning credits. I takes me a looot of effort to get my credits and just waisting them on a cromwell seems a bit silly to me.

What triggers a permablue EU pleb?

Type 5s, boosted Swedish TDs, e100's turret face (when I'm driving it), batchat's gun handling..

Then the usual stuff, rng, arty, people playing this game, economy, wg having no clue on how to develop the game..

4 hours ago, nabucodonsor said:

I'm not whining i just replied to Fox when he said eu does not spam gold.

I dont care if people shoot at my paper tier 6s with apcr i just find it stupid and a waste of hard earning credits. I takes me a looot of effort to get my credits and just waisting them on a cromwell seems a bit silly to me.

Not your credits, not your problem ;)

I love when people whine about me spamming apcr in my pz 2j, then I tell them the penetration with AP and apcr xD