mechabot25

Possible Exploit? [answered: nope, just free climbing]

So Here I was playing my amx 50 on airfield..and suddenly a pershing appears in the mountains in the north..how is this possible?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2uikc6v98i7g4yr/20130826_0033_france-AMX_50_100_31_airfield.wotreplay

replay above ^

People managed to push a Maus to top of hangars on Port, Pershing on hill is not surprising.

So Here I was playing my amx 50 on airfield..and suddenly a pershing appears in the mountains in the north..how is this possible?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2uikc6v98i7g4yr/20130826_0033_france-AMX_50_100_31_airfield.wotreplay

replay above ^

It's well known I think, It's not really hard to push a Pershing there. It's possible to climb from both sides of the map :)

It's well known I think, It's not really hard to push a Pershing there. It's possible to climb from both sides of the map :)

Oh dang i did not know about that....XD. Im just surprised the pershing bothered to waste time getting up there

Oh dang i did not know about that....XD. Im just surprised the pershing bothered to waste time getting up there

Most of those places are useless, the only one I've found viable so far it's C6 on mountain pass. With the T49 I was in position in less than one minute after the start of the match, and I happily sniped from there :)

There are tons of places like that on a lot of maps but as Live said most of them are useless.

Most of those places are useless, the only one I've found viable so far it's C6 on mountain pass. With the T49 I was in position in less than one minute after the start of the match, and I happily sniped from there :)

Love this spot in Hellcat, Cromwell, heck- even in M7.

I imagine the T49 loves it up there...