arthurwellsley

9.20.1 Personal Missions

5 hours ago, Hellsfog said:

My understanding is from the official forums and reddit was that people are not getting the orders back even when completing the final mission with honors and Wg customer support is telling them working as intended.

https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/general-news/920-1-release-announcement/

"To retrieve a committed order, the mission should be completed with honors. Thus, the player receives the Order back and can use it again."

3 minutes ago, monjardin said:

https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/general-news/920-1-release-announcement/

"To retrieve a committed order, the mission should be completed with honors. Thus, the player receives the Order back and can use it again."

The inconsistency between the announcement and what is actually happening is why players are pissed.  

After the "fix" they completely fucked it up

Dear Commanders,

Due to an unforeseen technical issue we have had to remove the in game personal missions.

As such you will notice that they will not be able to be selected or completed.

We are currently working on resolving this issue.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Your Customer Service Team

:notlikethis:

So....a brief respite from from all the cancer we've been seeing lately? Good for me, bad for anyone who actually wanted to do missions...

49 minutes ago, dualmaster333 said:

So....a brief respite from from all the cancer we've been seeing lately? Good for me, bad for anyone who actually wanted to do missions...

Can they can keep the missions broken ? :bigdoge:

4 hours ago, Hokum15 said:

Well I had this lovely event last night... now this is aneurysm inducing! 

Did you not have the mission active or did the bug cause you not to get it?

Still enmeshed in my ticket with them, regarding this. Video and everything, and they want to tell me it is my fault. >_>

2 hours ago, Errants said:

Still enmeshed in my ticket with them, regarding this. Video and everything, and they want to tell me it is my fault. >_>

What did they say exactly ? 

Category:
WoT
Sub-category:
In-Game Goods
Can't obtain female crew member for completion with honors of HT 15.2 (T28 HTC). I select the Nation, Class, Tank, and Role, click Recruit, and nothing happens. This also means I do not have the orders available from that mission, nor do I have the camo available to US tanks. This happens even in safe mode.

Thank you for your assistance.

Processing
CANCEL

Replies

Mel Figureoa October 24, 2017 4:26 AM

Hi Errants,

Thank you for reaching us at Wargaming Support! We are very happy to hear from you.

We understand you're having some trouble with regards to your female crew. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you. We certainly know the frustration you are having as of the moment.

We tried on our end and we cannot seem to reproduce the issue you're encountering so it's a bit weird. On the other hand, since you're having a hard time, we can recruit your female crew in your behalf. To do this, we need your confirmation for us to access your account for a while using a temporary password on our end. Please also provide us with the following information:

• Nation to put the crew
  • Preferred tank type
  • Specific tank to put it into
  • Qualification of the crew

Once we have the information and confirmation from youm, rest assured we'll do our best to help you on this matter. We look forward to your reply and we do hope to see you in the battlefield.

Keep the tanks rolling!

Best Regards,

Mel Figureoa
Wargaming America Support

Please don't forget to fill out our survey once your ticket has been completed.

Wargaming Support is now on Twitter! Follow us @WargamingCS for updates and announcements. https://twitter.com/WargamingCS

Errants October 24, 2017 1:13 PM
Whelp, as I'm

Errants October 24, 2017 1:22 PM
Whelp, as I've still not been able to redeem them, I've created a short video, to see if it would aid you in your troubleshooting.

(link redacted)
Or, via youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbwYita6yqU

I've not uninstalled and reinstalled my client, as that's the only thing I could assume would be different and changeable, since I do run mods, and maybe one of them is interacting, even in safe mode.

Please let me know if this provides any assistance and/or additional information for aid in troubleshooting.

Ruben Duncan October 25, 2017 12:33 PM

Hi Errants,

Thank you for reaching back to us.

We appreciate the time and effort on writing and replying you have done in this ticket.

As for our request to access your account, like my colleague said we need this type of information:

• Nation to put the crew
  • Preferred tank type
  • Specific tank to put it into
  • Qualification of the crew

If you have any further questions or concerns please check out our knowledgebase articles.

And once you have provided that information, rest assured we'll do our best to help you on this matter. We look forward to your reply and we do hope to see you rule the fields of battle, Commander.

Best Regards,

Ruben Duncan

Wargaming Support is now on Twitter! Follow us @WargamingCS for updates and announcements. https://twitter.com/WargamingCS

Errants October 25, 2017 4:44 PM
So, it was a waste of time to create the videos? You all stated you were having trouble recreating the issue, so I was hoping to assist, in case I'm not the only one having this issue.

Regarding what I'm trying to redeem, apparently I wasn't clear in the video:
German
Heavy
E-100
Commander

...as that is what I was trying to redeem.

Additionally, I've heard that even if you complete an X 15.X mission with honors, you do not get your orders back... Everything that was stated prior to the drop of 9.20.1 said that any orders used on a mission (either 1 for a 1-14, or the 4 for 15) would be returned and available for use again, provided you completed the mission with honors.

I ask this,because in addition to me not able to redeem for my crew member, I also don't have those orders available. As I've completed all StuG IV, T-55A 15th missions and Obj 260 MT 15 with honors prior to the revision to personal missions, I've 11 orders available. With the completion of T28 HTC HT 15 with honors, post the patch, I should have gotten that order, as well as the other 4 that were "locked" into completing it, since I'd earned the T28 HTC already. According to what your patch notes say (https://worldoftanks.com/en/news/general-news/update-9201-release/):
Orders

Added a new game asset: Order:

To receive an Order, the final mission of any set should be completed with honors
The Orders can be committed (i.e. used) to any mission. Thus:
The selected mission will be considered completed without honors
The player will receive the reward for the completion of the primary conditions
A used Order remains committed to the mission
The committed Order is not removed but disabled until the player retrieves it
To retrieve a committed order, the mission should be completed with honors. Thus, the player receives the Order back and can use it again.
Number of Orders to be committed to missions:
Any mission from 1 to 14 requires 1 Order
Mission 15 requires 4 Orders

Thank you for your assistance, though I feel slighted in that it seems you didn't bother to investigate the issue further with my additional information, and instead just parroted the request for what tanker I was trying to redeem.

Myron Dodson October 26, 2017 5:06 PM

Hi Errants,

Thank you for writing back to us.

We would like to thank you for creating a video specifically to aid us with your concern regarding the Female Crew member. It was very informative and we like the way on how you, step-by-step, explained to us the issue that you're experiencing.

Upon checking, currently you have 16 female crew members that are on a tank and another 2 on your barracks. A total of 18 Female Crew members.

On the mission HT-15: Tempered Steel, the reward status is still: Need to get all rewards. As clearly shown on the video that you've created and sent to us. Kindly try to refresh your game by logging out of the client and the game then reconnect. After that please try to redeem the female crew member again. If you're still unable to get the female crew member, please send us a complete screenshot of your entire barracks. The crews must be clearly seen.

We apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced and we look forward to your response.

Best Regards,

Myron Dodson

Errants October 26, 2017 10:42 PM
As I stated in the video, and in my ticket, I've reproduced the error, multiple times. Both with my regular client with mods, and in your safe mode, so all mods disabled. Obviously, in order for me to reboot into the different modes, I've had to not only log out and in again, but completely restart it. There's also been a computer reboot, for unrelated reasons, in between attempts, as well.

And I understand the status is "Need to get all rewards." - I can't. The entire point of this ticket is to point out that I can't redeem that crew member, so I can't get credit for the completion, nor the additional camo options, badges, or orders freed.

Additionally, when I have the opportunity, I will send either a video link or multiple screenshots to exhibit my female crew. However, you remember you also awarded female crew members for both the new Swedish and Czech lines, correct? Some of my crew are from that. I think I've only redeemed (prior to 9.20.1) 15 females from personal missions - 5 from StuG IV, 4 from T28 HTC (no HT), 5 from T-55A, and 1 from Obj 260 (MT).

Now, I've gone through and done a visual scan, and I think I segregated all my female crew to barracks, temporarily (will pro'ly be moved back into tanks if I play tonight). Here's what I've found:
US - No female crew
DE - 4 female crew, CGDL for Leo 1
USSR - No female crew
FR - No female crew
CZ - 4 female crew, some awarded from Czech promo missions; CDR for LT vz 35, G for ST vz 39
IJA - 1 female crew, C for Ke-Ho 
CN - 6 female crew, CGDL for 113; C for 110; C for T34-2G FT
Pol - No female crew
Swed - 5 female crew, some awarded from Swedish winter promo; CDR for Strv 103-0; CG for Lago

So, I have 20 total female crew. Unfortunately, I can't remember which I earned specifically from the promotion missions for the Swede and Czech lines, though I know I didn't earn all that I could from the promotions, and augmented with mission completion personnel.

Finally, I've seen through the in-game client, your own new page, and 3rd party sites that Personal Missions are currently disabled. While disappointing, I hope this means that I was but a part of a larger problem, and there is a solution being worked on it.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

-Errants

So, this is where it is at so far...

GG WG Support...

Hello Hokum15,

Thank you for contacting customer service.

Due to an unforeseen technical issue we have had to remove the in game personal missions for the time being.

As such you will notice that the campaign icon is greyed out in game and will not be able to be selected or completed.

We are currently working on resolving this issue and once we have resolved all the technical issue we will update the following news article:

< https://eu.wargaming.net/support/news/291>

Due to not requiring any more information from your side we have set this ticket as closed.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Best regards,

Ben Hope

Wargaming.net Customer Service Representative

Wargaming.net Customer Support

Your feedback matters! Fill in our survey once your issue is resolved.

Well great, shame it was before the Personal Mission Fuck up...

Similar thing happened to me, Ive completed thr mission but server went down (but after thr game).

Ofc when I retourned, the mission was not completed.

I reported it, WG replied that the server was down and it's nothing they can do about it... :D

Jesus this is retarded. This game has more bugs than google and facebook ad panels combined. 

Sirfoch on his stream yesterday made a good remark on the disabled campaign. WG disabled it at the same time then the Halloween game mode. It could easily be because you could have made heavy mission in this game mode and since they couldn’t/wouldn’t deactivate the mission for this special game mode they therefore decided to deactivate mission for everyone during the length of this game mode and be done with it.

If they reactivate mission the day that Halloween game mode is gone then we will know for sure.

5 hours ago, DHP said:

Sirfoch on his stream yesterday made a good remark on the disabled campaign. WG disabled it at the same time then the Halloween game mode. It could easily be because you could have made heavy mission in this game mode and since they couldn’t/wouldn’t deactivate the mission for this special game mode they therefore decided to deactivate mission for everyone during the length of this game mode and be done with it.

If they reactivate mission the day that Halloween game mode is gone then we will know for sure.

Possible I guess, but it likely has more to do with them messing up the orders and other stuff (advances are down)... and kind of focusing everyone's attention on the Halloween event...  

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/649254-personal-mission-update-and-compensation/

Commanders, I have news!

Firstly let me apologize for the delays in fixing this issue, with software problems tracking down and fixing them can often take much more time than anticipated.

We have a micro patch ready for deployment that should fix the problems that appeared with Crews and Orders in Personal Missions. We have set up scripts to remove or items that should not have been credited or are missing (crew and unused orders), this will start working after patch deployment tomorrow.

Once the scripts have run through, Personal Missions will be reactivated - we hope to be able to do this tomorrow evening. Please note that we cannot promise an exact time until we have seen that the issues have been resolved.

To apologize to you for this disruption we will be crediting 1 female crew member + 1 free order to all players.

The server restarts are planned for:

• WoT EU 1 - 4:30 UTC
  • WoT EU 2 - 5:00 UTC

We hope that you have enjoyed the Halloween mode despite these disruptions and that we will see you for our Halloween stream tomorrow!

Conway out!

1 hour ago, hazzgar said:

Great I could use a girl commander. No idea what to do with the order though

used mine on obj260 arty missions for 4k free xp each.

On 31/10/2017 at 0:15 AM, 8_Hussars said:

Possible I guess, but it likely has more to do with them messing up the orders and other stuff (advances are down)... and kind of focusing everyone's attention on the Halloween event...  

APAC server crashed and died so they had to disable advances and now MoE it seems. Personal missions too because of the female crew bug and possibly because of the game server shitting itself. 

Seems like the hardware can't keep up with the multitude of PvE battles which  require much more resources than a pub battle. 7 players per match + bots. RIP.